Twisted Woodworks’ closure is unfortunate
- College gets $26 million from Ottawa (7)
- YG adds one French immersion class for kindergarteners (6)
- Reimbursed money could top $100 million (6)
- Report on zoning changes comes forward (5)
- Cook Street property owners could face LIC vote (5)
- Man obtained money through false pretenses: judge (5)
- Drug activity sees property ordered vacated (4)
- Acting deputy Finance minister named (3)
Subscribers only access
March 25, 2019
March 22, 2019
- Conservatives’ behaviour was appalling Conservative Party Leader Andrew Scheer,
- Efficiency is unimportant to Yukon Liberals On Tuesday,
- PM is buying votes with our children’s money In 2015, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was elected on a promise to run three years of small deficits and balance the budget in 2019.
- Who are the real poor people here? The Department of Health and Social Services (HSS) has taken over the Whitehorse Emergency Shelter at a much greater expense to you taxpayers (Star, January, February, March stories).
March 20, 2019
- My secret to feeling just great and saving money We’re in the age of tweets.
- The lack of Shakwak funding is disappointing The 2019 federal budget does not include any funding for the Shakwak portion of the Alaska Highway in Yukon.
March 15, 2019
- Please join us in this vital new counselling venture The Friends of Many Rivers have big news!
- It’s literally become music to my years Because of my love of music, not long ago, I wrote to the Star about how wrong it was for a certain doughnut shop to play the same piece of classical music on speakers outside just to keep the bums from hanging around.
- Mt. Lorne transfer station needs your support Nowadays, do you have a sense of achievement when you recycle?
March 13, 2019
- There’s no monopoly on compassion Us guys who write letters to the editor are not all one big happy family. Some, I wouldn’t want to meet.
March 11, 2019
- Are we prepared for a Fort Mac catastrophe? So far, luck is on the side of Whitehorse being that a fire, like what happened in Fort McMurray, Alta. or California, has not happened here.
- The talk behind closed doors? Have you been wondering what went on behind closed doors when Gerald Butts and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau were discussing Liberal strategy?
- Much confusion saturates the SNC-Lavalin scandal This whole Jody Wilson-Raybould-SNC-Lavalin scandal is quite the puzzlement.