The Haines Junction teams gave a good account of themselves at the Toonie Festival.
- Bus passes would be given to select riders (9)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Public accounts’ late tabling called ‘clear non-compliance’ (2)
- Holocaust education to become a requirement in Yukon schools (1)
- In loving memory of Richard Brian Fast (1)
- Pillai promoting Yukon mining in Europe (1)
- YMA concerned that surgeries cutback may be extended (1)
- Government begins review of Child Care Act (1)
Subscribers only access
December 1, 2023
- St. Francis takes top two spots in senior volleyball champs The final high school volleyball tournament of the year took place in Riverdale Nov. 16-18. St. Francis dominated the tournament and ended up winning it over their rival F.H. Collins in the final.
November 30, 2023
- 5+ Hours of Light Fat Bike Festival returns to celebrate winter solstice The mostly annual 5+ Hours of Light Fat Bike Festival returns to Wolf Creek Campground in Whitehorse on Sunday, Dec. 17.
November 29, 2023
- Climb Yukon holds annual bouldering competition Climb Yukon held their annual bouldering competition Sunday on the climbing walls at Porter Creek Secondary School gym.
November 28, 2023
- Porkchops take a bite out of Bob Park broomball tournament The Castle Mountain Farms Porkchops are Bob Park Icebreaker Opening Tournament broomball champions.
November 27, 2023
- Mixed reactions to wearing neck guards in Whitehorse In late October, the hockey world was struck by the tragedy of former NHL player Adam Johnson when his neck was cut by an opponent.
- Stacy Bowden records second straight shutout for EDI A sizzling Stacy Bowden had a big week for EDI.
- Pepsi hold on to reach the top of the league Pepsi did enough to win the game 3-2, even though an inspired Yukon Brewing ran them close.
November 24, 2023
- Alaskans dominate FIS Aurora Cup podium for second straight year Make it two-for-two for the University of Alaska, Anchorage (UAA) Sea Wolves.
- Great results at Ryan Downing Memorial Swim Meet Photo Spread
November 23, 2023
- Mack Jenner first Yukoner to compete in alpine FIS Cup race Mackenzie "Mack" Jenner finished all his runs at the FIS Aurora Cup ski races at Mount Sima this past weekend.