The annual Toonie soccer tournament took place from Friday to Sunday at the Canada Games Centre (CGC).
- YG employees contemplate a new reality (49)
- City weighing fate of unvaccinated workers (38)
- ‘This must be seen as a medical crisis’ (36)
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine is now available (26)
- Some health rules will be slightly relaxed (24)
- COVID cases rise by 32 (19)
- Blood Ties ‘heartbroken’ by deaths from opioids overdoses (18)
- YG has ‘bungled’ consultation: YP (15)
Subscribers only access
December 2, 2021
- U15 Mustangs B team score silver at B.C. tourney The U15 Mustangs B team travelled to Enderby BC to play in the North Okanagan U15 Recreation Tournament from Nov. 26-28th.
December 1, 2021
- Whitehorse female minor hockey hits a major milestone: Part 2 The Whitehorse female hockey program has achieved a major milestone: 107 female players, over 22 per cent of the total, have registered for minor hockey.
- Tuesday’s Superleague curling results updated Results from Tuesday evening’s Whitehorse Curling Club’s Superleague games.
- WOHL: CapriCMW upsets Kilrich; Adilman scores rare goal Following a brief break, the Whitehorse Oldtimers Hockey league is in full swing again.
November 30, 2021
- Yukon curling teams competing in 2021 Everest Canadian Curling Club Championships Two Yukon teams are competing in the 2021 Everest Canadian Curling Club Championships in Ottawa this week.
November 29, 2021
- Female minor hockey hits a major milestone- Part 1 Pat Tobler, Dan Johnson and Tyler Plaunt are the brain trust of the Whitehorse female hockey program.
November 26, 2021
- Sports organizations update COVID-19 protocols As the COVID-19 restrictions continue in the Yukon under the Civil Emergency Measures Act (CEMA), the Star contacted various sports organizations in Whitehorse to clarify what protocols they have in place.
November 25, 2021
- Toonie Tourney charity event takes place this weekend The Toonie Tournament, a round-robin style soccer event, will take place this weekend from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday in the Canada Games Centre (CGC) at the Fieldhouse and Flexihall.