The fifth annual Kilrich Building Centres Lights Out Invitational Basketball Tournament wrapped up with two barnburner championship games Saturday evening at F.H. Collins.
- The cheque’s in the mail: YG unveils rebates plan (33)
- Concerns expressed over proposed child care centre (19)
- Dawson needs a new wastewater solution (15)
- Retailer eyes 420 opening date (12)
- Teslin Tlingit Council wins a pivotal lawsuit (12)
- Transport truck clips school bus (10)
- Parties critical of rebate framework (9)
- Cannabis sellers will have two model options (8)
Subscribers only access
January 18, 2019
- Over 35 soccer Jim Brown’s legendary diet should be made into a book, movie and lecture tour, because his performances since he started his program have been nothing short of remarkable.
January 17, 2019
- Geoffroy-Gagnon skis to 13th in France Yukon slopestyle skier Etienne Geoffroy-Gagnon competed in his second Fédération Internationale de Ski (FIS) World Cup on the weekend in Font Romeu, France.
- Moser sprints to ninth in IBU Cup Yukon biathlete Nadia Moser, coming off a podium finish just before the New Year, competed in Duszniki Zdroj, Poland over the weekend coming in ninth place, in her second race.
January 16, 2019
- Polarettes compete in Edmonton he Polarettes Gymnastic Club brought four athletes to Edmonton to compete in the Gym Power International Cup over the weekend.
January 15, 2019
- Families team up to curl in ‘funspiel’ Families took to the pebbled ice at the Whitehorse Curling Club to take part in the 6th Annual Henning Hansen Family Funspiel on Sunday.
- Beatty sprints to 16th at cross country World Cup n a press release by Cross Country Canada (CCC), Dahria Beatty finished one place shy of matching her career-best World Cup performance after a hard-fought 16th-place finish in a cross-country skate-ski sprint race on the streets of Dresden, Germany on Saturday.
- Oldtimers hockey action Mike Gau scored on a penalty shot with 1:22 left in the game
January 14, 2019
- Mushers hit trails around Mount Lorne The sound of dogs pierced the air as they waited, itching to hit the trails around the Lorne Mountain Community Centre on Sunday.
- Oldtimers action Mike Gau scored with 28 seconds left to propel Air North to a 5-4 win over Medicine Chest