A record 53 riders turned out for Saturday’s Mosquito Harescramble races hosted by the Yukon Cross Country Motorcycle Association at the Schirmer Family Ranch.
- Public meeting set for proposed quarry (10)
- Crime prevention initiatives receive money (9)
- Senior had been high on list for permit (7)
- Residents rally to fire victims’ cause (4)
- Whitehorse residents win $1 million (4)
- Employers’ assessment rates in for some changes (3)
- Boyd hesitant about relaxing city building rules (2)
- Judge to rule on man’s parole eligibility (2)
Subscribers only access
August 13, 2018
- Four of six division winners went undefeated on the weekend Hot teams dominated in the closing tournament of the Whitehorse Co-ed Softball League.
August 10, 2018
- Reigning three-time Quest champion is signed up for 2019 race Whitehorse musher Rob Cook says the Yukon Quest just keeps pulling him back.
- Pronovosts return from whitewater champions with lots of hardware Local paddlers Luanda and Mael Pronovost left their mark on the national whitewater championships that ended Monday in Kananaskis, Alta.
August 9, 2018
- Selects U-16 squad benefits from exposure to Vancouver Island club Last week’s exhibition games were a bonus for the Yukon Selects Under-16 girls soccer club.
- Paddlers, chili and beans just go together, like bacon and eggs It could be described as a race to dinner.
August 8, 2018
- Pair of bears may have been factor in Sunday’s marathon results Veteran runner Denise McHale finished first overall Sunday in the Yukon River Trail Marathon.
August 7, 2018
August 6, 2018
- Team Yukon returns home with hardware Team Yukon has left its mark in Antigonish, N.S.