Pet Of The Week
- Hanley: time to transfer skills to public service (29)
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (27)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (20)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (15)
- Dunlop relishes the challenge; vows to listen (14)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (13)
- The choice is clear, Green candidate believes (12)
- More cases reported, alert issued (8)
Subscribers only access
September 10, 2021
- A tale of a hard life in Orphans’ Cove (Bookends) Little did Evered and Ava know that their isolated home had come to be known as Orphans’ Cove,
September 3, 2021
- When all hell broke loose in Chicago Battle Ground follows immediately on the heels of the previous book, the ironically named Peacetalks.
- Book launch became a trip down Memory Lane Ivan Coyote was supposed to be holding the book launch for their latest volume, Care Of: Letters, Connections.
August 27, 2021
- Azi Pet Of The Week
- Talking with the Man from Mar-A Lago It’s to the credit of Michael Wolff’s ability to weave a story that,
August 20, 2021
- A murderer launches a quest for justice (Bookends) Aloysius Xingu Leng Pendergast, generally known by just his last name, has a long and confusing family and personal history, which has been elaborated over a number of standalone novels and two trilogies.
- Being Creative At The Jenni House Janet Patterson, seen here on Wednesday,
August 13, 2021
- Elsa Pet Of The Week
- Examining the case of the haunted typewriter (Bookends) It all begins with Paul Davis (not the guy from the home repair TV ads) driving up behind his friend and colleague Kenneth Hoffman and finding that the man has two dead women in the back of his car.
- Performances Continue The Guild Hall ’Round Back series continues.
August 6, 2021
- Poppy Pet Of The Week
- Question: can individuals truly be free? (Bookends) Zacuity was the new high-performance-enhancing drug that everyone wanted.
July 30, 2021
- Toby Pet Of The Week
- Four perspectives on the career of Bob Dylan (Bookends) While this look at the career of Bob Dylan,
- Nature’s Scene adds Yukoner to its artists roster Nature’s Scene of Georgetown, Ont., has agreed to provide representation for Halin de Repentigny, a longtime Yukon artist, through its national and international network of galleries and art dealers.
July 23, 2021
- Joe Pet Of The Week
- Classic mysteries thrive in e-book format (Bookends) This week I have two offerings from the Mysterious Press, founded in 1975 by Otto Penzler in order to keep what he considered to be classic mysteries in print.
- Beautifying Glass Kim Roberts shows one of her stained glass pieces in a snowshoe in one of the artists’ cabins Wednesday afternoon at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre as part of the Chu Niikwän Artist Residency.