Pet Of The week
- Boaters Float Pass Idea (24)
- Mayor facing criminal charges; due to appear in court Oct. 6 (16)
- Expanded program supports COVID-19 projects (11)
- RCMP presence showed ‘deep disrespect’: group (8)
- Proposed Stevens Quarry development resurfaces (7)
- CanNor plans to invest almost $5 million in northern projects (7)
- Computers for Schools coping with frenzied demand (5)
- Watson Lake town council OKs ex-mayor’s resignation (5)
Subscribers only access
July 17, 2020
- Showcasing Talent By The River's Edge Leighann Chalykoff, second from left,
July 10, 2020
- The case of the Perry Mason revival (Bookends) HBO is rebooting the Perry Mason franchise with a mini-series starring Matthew Rhys as a hard-drinking, down-at-the-heels private eye.
- Flower Power On A Fence Jeanine Baker
July 3, 2020
- Chaplin Pet Of The Week
- Overcoming the mess of the Trump presidency (Bookends) The most hopeful thing about the follow-up volume to Frum’s earlier Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic is the tone of the present book.
June 26, 2020
- Herman Pet Of The Week
- Exploring operations in the Otherworld (Bookends) Operation Chaos is a classic example of a fix-up novel, a type which may be unique to the science-fiction genre.
- Creativity In Clay Leighann Chalykoff is the Jenni House artist in residence for June.
June 19, 2020
- Dudley Pet Of The Week
- The case of the unreliable narrators (Bookends) Mystery/thrillers with unreliable narrators have become very popular lately.
June 12, 2020
- Queso Pet Of The Week
- Gwaandak Theatre schedules online events Yukoners are invited to join Gwaandak Theatre online for the Indigenous Summer Play Readings 2020, with special events on June 18-19.
- The discovery of James Taylor’s first 21 years (Bookends) “I’m James Taylor and I’m a professional autobiographer,” says the celebrated folk singer at the start of this brief but touching audio memoir.
June 5, 2020
- Gretel Pet Of The Week
- A widowed agent strives to save her kids and the country (Bookends) There are lots of theories about where to start a story.