Without evidence,‘Spook Creek’ should continue
- Safety plan developed for emergency shelter (24)
- Government relaxes border restrictions (22)
- Masks now required at all Yukon airports (14)
- Collision claims two lives (10)
- Resident fined for leaving bear attractants on a deck (8)
- Dixon announces Yukon Party caucus critic roles (8)
- Election results being subjected to recount (4)
- Yukoners charged with drug offences (3)
Subscribers only access
July 6, 2020
- Trudeau’s shameful silence hid another agenda So, what was he thinking?
July 3, 2020
- Let’s bring respect, compassion to one’s opinions (Comment) This is a response to backlash to my article entitled “It’s about money and social class” (Star, June 24).
June 29, 2020
- Let’s draw conclusions after it’s all over During the COVID-19 pandemic, Canadian health officials have admittedly made several major mistakes despite their experience with SARS in 2003.
June 26, 2020
- You can’t discuss class division without discussing race (Comment) This piece is in response to Danette Moulé’s commentary, published Wednesday in the Whitehorse Star.
- Get real: racism is not about money (Comment) My name is Phillip “Dominic” Shaw.
- The self-righteous indignation is out of control (Musing) Today I will deal with a rather touchy subject, a decision that may result in some backlash.
June 23, 2020
- It’s time to raise our voices and demand action Ed. note: Regional Chief Kluane Adamek of the Assembly of First Nations (AFN) released this statement Sunday in honour of National Indigenous Peoples Day.
June 19, 2020
- Stare at the floor while we raise the ceiling (Editorial) Suppose you had an appointed agent in charge of your major family spending strategies.