- Downtown site chosen for drug safe-house (57)
- COVID-19 cases still declining (13)
- City asked to agree to charges reduction (12)
- Public notified of 20 new COVID-19 cases (10)
- Worries expressed over easing of COVID rules (10)
- Families to be refunded for July’s child care expenses (6)
- ‘I’m just glad it turned out the way it did’ (5)
- U.S. border stays closed for another month (4)
Supplements published on Monday July 26, 2021
Stories published on Monday July 26, 2021
- ‘Kinda’ Klondike Road Relay registration opens Wednesday The “Kinda” Klondike Road Relay’s registration opens Wednesday.
- Southern Lakes levels receding Water levels on the Southern Lakes are continuing to drop, according to an update released this morning by the Emergency Co-ordination Centre.
- Cypherfest on the street and stage The Heart of Riverdale Community Centre presented Cypherfest over the weekend.
- Capsized boaters found safe on Marsh Lake Three people and a dog are safe after a boat capsized on Marsh Lake last Monday evening.
- Council will vote on caretaker suites issue The city is considering expanding the number of caretaker suites for a new commercial-industrial development at 107 Titanium Way in the Marwell subdivision.
- Child care gets major funding injection The Yukon and federal governments are forming a partnership that will be child’s play.
- Worries expressed over easing of COVID rules As Yukon medical officials continue to report new COVID-19 cases daily, some First Nations are expressing serious anxieties about the pending relaxations in rules.