- Major improvements set for Mt. Sima (24)
- Masks take effect, but potential enforcement downplayed (23)
- Appointment creates all-female Supreme Court (22)
- Exposure alerts out as COVID cases climb to 46 (16)
- YEU sees ‘recipe for potential tragedy’ at shelter (13)
- Number of COVID cases reaches 50 (12)
- ‘Not my finest or my best hour,’ Curtis says (11)
- Yukon government unveils more help for tourism industry (8)
Sorry, we don't have any supplements available for Thursday December 3, 2020
Stories published on Thursday December 3, 2020
- Amos finishes 500-kilometre journey for charity Yukoner Jack Amos’ and Joe Robertson's journey of 500 kilometres, which began Nov. 15, came to an end on Monday.
- Premier has stern words for opposition Premier Sandy Silver launched a vitriolic attack on the Yukon Party official Opposition Tuesday following some heated exchanges in the legislature.
- 2020 inductees to the Order of Yukon unveiled The 2020 inductees to the Order of Yukon were announced Wednesday.
- Centralized flu clinic to close two weeks early With the uptake for the flu vaccine slowing, the mass clinic at the Whitehorse Convention Centre will reduce operating hours beginning Friday.
- Homes destroyed in southeast Alaska landslide Six people were missing after a mudslide measuring an estimated two football fields across slammed into a neighbourhood in the southeast Alaska community of Haines, Alaska State Troopers said Wednesday.
- Number of COVID cases reaches 50 Another case of COVID-19 was confirmed Wednesday in Whitehorse, bringing the Yukon’s total known cases to 50.