- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Northern Safety Network Yukon's AGM is Tuesday April 14th, noon-1 pm at 478 Range Road. All are welcome to attend.
- Ladies Auxiliary to Y.O.O.P meetings Are cancelled until further notice. Call 633-2446.
- Senior foot clinic at the Golden Age Are cancelled until further notice.
- The Yukon Council on Aging AGM is postponed until further notice, Due to concerns about the COVID-19 virus.
- Couple seeking refuge in Old Crow are told to leave (37)
- Declaration ‘not meant to alarm Yukoners’ (19)
- New COVID-19 laws won’t mean more patrols, arrests: RCMP (15)
- Several scenarios possible for rest of school year (13)
- Suspend mining, WRFN says (13)
- Fifth COVID-19 case turns up in Yukon (11)
- Agreement approved for Tlingit Street work (7)
- Sixth virus sufferer had travelled in Europe (7)