- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- YUKON RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD Association digital Zoom AGM Thursday July 23rd, 7-8pm. Advanced sign in 6:45pm, assistance for members without internet access. Membership sales by mail or e-transfer with application form. Confirm attendance & details at yukonRLA@gmail.com or 335-8888.
- Safety plan developed for emergency shelter (24)
- Government relaxes border restrictions (22)
- Masks now required at all Yukon airports (14)
- Collision claims two lives (10)
- Resident fined for leaving bear attractants on a deck (8)
- Dixon announces Yukon Party caucus critic roles (8)
- Election results being subjected to recount (4)
- Yukoners charged with drug offences (3)