- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- YA@W presents Stories paintings & collage by Marie-Hélène Comeau and Virginie Hamel at 4129-4 Ave, 11-4pm.
- FREE YOGA To teach you breathing techniques for COVID-19, 6:30-7:45pm at Inclusion across from McDonalds. Call Krish at 334-0956 for details.
- Elder and Counsellor available, Emotional support free to Indigenous females, 2 spirit in Yukon, N. BC, phone, video or in person appointments. Call toll free 866-667-6162.
- Online shopping event in lieu of in person craft sales, Online shopping event in lieu of in person craft sales, Dec 5th-6th. Holiday shopping from the comfort of your own home. https://www.facebook.com/groups/yukononlinebazaar.
- Mandatory mask policy to kick in on Dec. 1 (37)
- Daycare worker tests positive for virus (25)
- Yukon witnesses its largest surge of COVID-19 (20)
- CBSA dismantles alleged immigration fraud scheme (15)
- Whistle Bend single-family lots priced up to $150,000 (13)
- Notifications about COVID in a school would be limited (12)
- Unlimited Internet service authorized (11)
- Wage subsidy program to live on, government says (8)