- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-833-985-6622 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Yukon Council on Aging presents Community Safety November 28th, 1:30-3pm with R.C.M.P. Constable McCann. Via ZOOM, pre-register at 668-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Yukon permanent art collection AGM Wed. December 8th, 7pm at Whitehorse VIC and Zoom. Contact email@example.com or 332-8383 for details and Zoom link.
- Spruce Bog Boutique Dec. 2nd to 21st, 10am-7pm daily at The Old Firehall.
- Whitehorse Community Choir Sing Joy Christmas concert, December 2nd and 3rd, 7:30pm at Yukon Arts Centre, tickets $25, yukontickets.com
- CARCROSS AERODROME SOCIETY general meeting is Wednesday Dec. 7th, 7pm at Transportation Museum. Society update & 2023 memberships, additional info e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person Haiti update with Morgan Wienberg Thursday Dec 1st, 5pm at 302 Strickland, AFY. What's happening in Haiti right now? What's LFBS doing?
- Song in the Dark, Concert with Problematic Orchestra, Yukon Arts Centre December 20th, 21st, 7pm. Adults $30, seniors $20, students & youth $15. 667-8574 or Yukontickets.com
- Constant minimum wage boosts create risk: chamber (25)
- NDP pushes for permanent paid sick days for all illnesses (24)
- Rally goers protest no-cause evictions, end of rent caps (21)
- Realigned fines proposed for maintenance bylaw (18)
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (18)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (16)
- Dog mushing group disappointed with act’s handling (12)
- Quotas called outfitting industry’s ‘lifeblood’ (12)