- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- SAVE THE DATE, AGM, Options for Independence Society, which provides permanent housing for adults living with FASD, Monday, June 29th, 6pm at FASSY boardroom, 205 Black Street. Opportunities for remote attendance will be available. Call Kate at 633-2031.
- Dixon slams Liberals’ ‘grave abuse of power’ (42)
- Cases could have numbered in the thousands: data (18)
- Cabott proposes support for business community (9)
- Co-runners congratulate Dixon as Hassard surrenders the helm (7)
- Dining out, personal services on cusp of returns (7)
- Watson Laker faces several charges (6)
- Tlingit Street reconstruction work awarded (3)
- ‘Outdoor grocery store’ swings open Thursday (2)