- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Circumpolar Duet singular/plurality Opening and book launch of visual and literary works at YA@W Gallery, 4129-4th Avenue Friday, January 10th, 5-8pm. Until Feb 2nd.
- Sight Specific, Art exhibit by Linda Leon Northern Front Studio, 110 2237-2nd Ave. Jan 10th-29th. Reception 5-7pm Jan 10th.
- Tai Chi Yukon winter session is offering two beginner classes. For more info see our website www.taichiyukon.com or call Helene at 668-3814.
- Register as AWG2020 volunteer by Jan. 31st, Extended January hours Tues, Wed. & Thursday until 7pm, 11th + 25th 11am-2pm. Call 393-2020. #300 4201-4th Avenue.
- Jazz in the Hall, Featured artist vocalist Sylvie Painchaud & Friends. Thurs, Feb 6th at Old Fire Hall, 7pm. $7 at door, under 19 free.
- Dessert & Dance featuring the Big Band & AC Jazz Band. Mt McIntyre Feb 8th, 7-10pm, desserts, dancing lessons, music, & silent auction. www.allcityband.com
- Yukon Anti-Poverty Coalition meeting is Thursday, February 20th, 5-7pm at the Whitehorse United Church.
- Tread carefully on housing incentive: Boyd (19)
- City asked for clarity on use of e-bikes (17)
- Suspects sought after armed robberies (14)
- Historic land claim’s key creators reunite (11)
- Funding unveiled for mining investment event (11)
- Woman was reluctant to see a nurse, inquest told (8)
- Ice bridge enters wider, thicker phase (7)
- Nurses testify at inquest into woman’s death (Revised) (6)