- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- The Friends of McIntyre Creek Invites you to join our annual general meeting Thursday, May 27th, 7pm at Hellaby Hall.
- École Nomade is launching its registration period For home education in French from your home, anywhere in the Yukon, or while traveling. Visit www.nomade.csfy.ca
- Travels with a sketchbook, Virginia Wilson’s solo exhibition runs May 4th to 30th. Virginia will be painting at YA@W on Wed. to Fridays, 11:30am-2pm.
- GOLDEN HORN SCHOOL Council’s regular meeting is Wednesday May 19th, 6:30pm in the school library. Everyone is welcome.
- Caps announcement leads to ‘mass confusion and no leadership’: realtor (39)
- Throne Speech combines Liberals’, NDP’s goals (23)
- Mechanism for rent caps plan remains unclear (20)
- Vaccines come under scrutiny in legislature (19)
- Yukon Party, minister spar over rent cap plan (18)
- Yukon Party questions sitting length, rent cap plans (16)
- Another damaged cable, another services outage (14)
- Pfizer vaccine planned for Yukon teenagers (12)