- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- The Ingestible Festival, Mt. Lorne, August 26th, local food creations judged on presentation, taste, locality. Call for entries, more info www.mountlorne.yk.net.
- FASSY Parent Caregiver Support meeting August 23rd, 6:30pm-9pm at 205 Black Street. All are welcome. Call 867-821-3431.
- Join Autism Yukon’s Annual Fundraising BBQ Friday, August 24th starting at 11am, as supplies last. In Independent Grocer's parking lot, smokies, hotdogs, pop, chips.
- Trish Newport is speaking On her recent mission to the DRC with MSF managing an Ebola vaccination project. Baked Cafe Aug. 22nd, 7pm.
- Whitehorse Concerts AGM Tuesday, September 11th, 7pm at the heritage room at City Hall.
- Collision injures cyclist (15)
- Ex-Yukon Party MLA eyes seat on council (15)
- Couple fined for wildlife violations (13)
- Many Rivers Counselling strike a possibility (8)
- Segregation tops list of suggested WCC reforms (5)
- Fond memories followed bust’s unveiling (4)
- Man’s sentencing hearing put off (1)
- What is the place of Twitter in matters of governance? (Uffish Thoughts) (1)