- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-833-985-6622 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- YUKON RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD Association AGM Tuesday April 4th, 5:45pm Whitehorse Public Library, virtual requested. Important CASA 2023 information & presentation on navigating RTO system & collecting. Membership required, sales 5:15-5:45pm. Details YRLA Website, Facebook, yukonRLA@gmail.com. All landlords, property managers welcome.
- Jazz on the Wing Cabaret, Saxophonist Mike Allen Quartet with New York drummer Carl Allen Sunday March 26th, 7:30pm at Yukon Arts Centre. Tickets yukontickets.com
- Garden with Whitehorse Community Garden Downtown Urban Gardeners Society. Application process closes March 31st. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the application link.
- Narcotics Anonymous Meetings at Inclusion Yukon 4230-4th Ave, suite 7, Sunday 7-8:30pm, Wednesday 7-8:30pm, Yukon Employees Union 2285-2nd Ave, back entrance Friday 7-8:30pm.
- Don’t miss the Spruce Bog Easter Boutique March 30th & 31st, 10am-6pm, April 1st & 2nd, 10am-5pm, Sternwheeler Hotel. Yukon handmade creations by 52 vendors, great for Mothers and Father’s Day gifts too. Fun daily workshops.
- Ukrainian Canadian Association of the Yukon funds4medicines Borsht and Babas for Ukraine Sunday March 26th, 11am-4pm, Sacred Heart Cathedral, 406 Steele St. Homemade delicacies.