- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Eating Disorders Anonymous Wednesday noon at Whitehorse Public Library. Everyone welcome. For more information contact email@example.com EDA information www.4EDA.org
- Eating Disorders Anonymous now meeting at Whitehorse Public Library, meeting room Wednesday April 21st, noon For information about this meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID restrictions spark protest rally (31)
- Cases of COVID’s Brazilian variant reported in territory (30)
- Election sees Liberals held to a minority government (28)
- Election Undecided pending recount (27)
- White sees ‘conversations’ in her near future (23)
- Winner rejoices at creating history (20)
- Parties will work together, Silver vows (19)
- ‘It’s a very interesting decision by Yukoners’: Dixon (15)