- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Seen from Afar, En Plein Air Festival, July 27th to Aug 22th, 14 Yukon artists, 4 weeks. Check out https://www.facebook.com/events/885254108552387 for details.
- All Granger residents invited to Granger Community Association AGM & election of officers Wednesday August 26th, 7pm in Granger Park. Rain or shine, bring your chair.
- Boaters Float Pass Idea (24)
- Mayor facing criminal charges; due to appear in court Oct. 6 (16)
- Expanded program supports COVID-19 projects (11)
- RCMP presence showed ‘deep disrespect’: group (8)
- Proposed Stevens Quarry development resurfaces (7)
- CanNor plans to invest almost $5 million in northern projects (7)
- Computers for Schools coping with frenzied demand (5)
- Watson Lake town council OKs ex-mayor’s resignation (5)