- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- Every Thursday from 3pm-7pm at Shipyards Park, Come join us and shop for local art, crafts, grown & raised food, baked goods and prepared meals.
- 2020 AGM Whitehorse Rifle & Pistol Club Thursday Sept 24th, 6pm. Indoor range, capacity limited to 50, bring your own camp stool.
- What If ...?, by fabric artist, Susanne Hausermann at Yukon Artists at Work Gallery until October 3rd, Tues.-Sat, 11am-4pm.
- Inclusion Yukon AGM Thursday October 29th, 5pm-7pm at #7 4230-4th Ave. Call 667-4606 to zoom in or rsvp. Arrive by 6, costumes encouraged.
- Potential battery site generates wide opposition from neighbours (24)
- Residents’ anxieties have been heard: Yukon Energy (16)
- Van Bibber to seek second term in Porter Creek North (9)
- Chart helps parents determine kids’ health status (9)
- Police council is surveying public (4)
- City sets out cost of pandemic response (4)
- Woman charged with several offences (4)
- Yukon NDP convention tackled crucial issues (3)