- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- YA@W starts 2021 with a solo exhibition from Nicole Bauberger, RavenMonsterDress opens on Jan. 8th at 4129-4th Ave. Register for the opening reception.
- All the Cowbell you want, Free sing along, play along online every two weeks. Mondays Jan 18th-Mar 29th, 7pm. It's just fun. www.wittheatre.ca.
- Curtis plans second run for territorial office (47)
- City pays mere lip service to comments: resident (19)
- YG attempting to work with vaccine supply uncertainties (17)
- Land lotteries lure a record 780 applicants (15)
- YG assists Haines disaster relief effort (10)
- Yukon University board welcomes seven new members (10)
- Encounter with Canada evaporates (8)
- Faro to receive new RCMP detachment (5)