- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-833-985-6622 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- CMHA and Hospice Yukon offer a free Suicide Loss info session. Wednesday Oct 5th, 6:30pm. Learn more: 668-6429 or email@example.com
- Mt. Lorne Volunteer Fire Dept. Open house AGM Tuesday, October 11th, 7pm at fire hall on Robinson Subdivision Rd. New recruits & directors needed. Info 668-2849.
- JUDO YUKON AGM is Wed. Oct. 5th, 4:30pm-8pm at Sports Yukon in meeting room.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)