- Whitehorse AA meetings Are held daily at different locations. Call 1-877-364-7277 for a meeting schedule.
- Whitehorse Food Bank 306 Alexander Street Hours for food pick-up, Tuesday 10-1 and 3:30-5pm, Thursday: 10-1 and 3:30-6:30. Call 393-2265 or email email@example.com
- The Alzheimer Dementia Family Caregiver Support Group Meets Monthly. A group for family and friends caring for someone with dementia. Call Joanne at 668-7712 for info.
- New Horizons Seniors workshop, Rug hook a coaster with Francoise Laroche Jan 16th and 23rd, 1-5pm at Mt Lorne Centre. Call Patrick Royal at 456-7629.
- Free Photography Sessions Yukon Permanent Art collection submissions is January 30th, 2-7pm at Arts Underground. Call 667-5858 or register at firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- Marsh Lake Classic Ski Loppet February 9th on the Marsh Lake ski trails, Judas Creek. Call 660-4999 or marshlakeyukon.ca for more info.
- FASSY parent caregiver support meeting Thursday January 24th, 6:30-9pm at FASSY Office 205 Black Street. Call 393-4948 for info.
- The cheque’s in the mail: YG unveils rebates plan (33)
- Concerns expressed over proposed child care centre (19)
- Dawson needs a new wastewater solution (15)
- Retailer eyes 420 opening date (12)
- Teslin Tlingit Council wins a pivotal lawsuit (12)
- Transport truck clips school bus (10)
- Parties critical of rebate framework (9)
- Cannabis sellers will have two model options (8)