- Public meeting set for proposed quarry (10)
- Crime prevention initiatives receive money (9)
- Senior had been high on list for permit (7)
- Whitehorse residents win $1 million (4)
- Residents rally to fire victims’ cause (3)
- Employers’ assessment rates in for some changes (3)
- Boyd hesitant about relaxing city building rules (2)
- I’ll take jail over paying your government’s fine, Mr. Silver (1)
August 2, 2018
- We may be heading for a mass die-back ( Comment ) This is Armageddon Summer in the Northern Hemisphere:
July 27, 2018
- Extend Quartz Mining Act consultation Amid rising concerns from industry, the official Opposition is calling on the Yukon Liberal government to extend their consultation on proposed changes to the Quartz Mining Act to Nov. 30, 2018.
- Construction builds a summer of heavy traffic ( Uffish Thought There’s been a lot of heavy traffic in Dawson City this summer.
- If only Frost had listened from the start After over a year of lobbying from the official Opposition and chronic inaction from the minister of Environment,
- Liberals offer a legacy of broken promises ( Musings ) Justin Trudeau and his Liberal party have been in power for roughly 2 1/2 years now.
July 26, 2018
- Election was about the army ruling politicians “Look, we have no other choice,” Pakistan’s former prime minister Nawaz Sharif said last May.
July 20, 2018
- Walking back on Pennsylvania Avenue ( Uffish Thoughts ) There’s an old joke about politicians that needs an update.
July 19, 2018
- Trump is Russia’s man in the White House ( Comment ) In a particularly bad week for wrecking behaviour, Donald Trump:
July 18, 2018
- Let’s all show Rose Knight some sympathy ( Uffish Thoughts ) Lately, I’ve been feeling very sorry for Rose Knight,