- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (31)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (27)
- New poll has Liberals in third place (26)
- Firewood issues are kindling for a problematic winter: YP (20)
- ‘Our thoughts are with the officer and his family’ (16)
- Major Housing Summit to begin tomorrow (11)
July 22, 2022
- The continuing story of Sherlock’s younger sister (Bookends) There is nothing in the Conan Doyle canon to suggest Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes had a younger sister, or that either of their parents might still be alive.
- Fuzz Lightyear Pet Of the Week
July 15, 2022
- Bosco Pet Of The Week
- More mayhem at the Sherlock Holmes Bookshop (Bookends) At 222 Baker St., West London, Massachusetts, there is a speciality book store called the Sherlock Holmes Bookshop and Emporium.
July 8, 2022
- Down Memory Lane with Chris Caldwell (Bookends) Chris Caldwell’s quirky take on the Yukon’s life and foibles began to make an appearance about a year after she moved here.
- Rango Pet Of The Week
June 30, 2022
- The moral consequences of the tactics of war If this engaging book seems a bit chatty in tone and style it’s because it started out as an audio book and as an extension of some of the episodes of Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History, as well as at least one TED Talk.
- Bosco Pet Of The Week.
June 24, 2022
- This mystery’s roots run very, very deep (Bookends) Homicide detective Kes Morris is a bit out of her element in the smaller setting of this assignment.
- Rango Pet Of The Week
June 17, 2022
- The return of the Lincoln Lawyer (Bookends) The story begins with a flashback to when Mickey Haller was a public defender and Jerry Vincent was a prosecutor.
June 10, 2022
- A dead mule exposes a national crisis (Bookends) Atlee Pine is the latest in a string of memorable characters from the keyboard of David Baldacci.
- Baby Pet Of The Week
June 3, 2022
- If at first you don’t succeed ... (Bookends) I first read this book more than 55 years ago,
- Phoenix Pet Of The Week
May 27, 2022
- Murder at the mysterious monastery (Bookends) This book, the eighth in the Gamache series of murder mysteries, proves that it is not absolutely essential for either the writer or her detective to be on the familiar ground of the Quebec town of Three Pines for the story to work.
- Coach Pet Of The Week