- Expect more COVID cases, Yukoners told (35)
- ‘I am concerned about this outbreak’: MD (31)
- COVID-19 claims third Yukoner’s life (24)
- Couple should apologize to Beaver Creek residents: premier (19)
- Case count rises; enforcement details released (16)
- Northwestel rolls out Internet plan (15)
- Couple fined for Beaver Creek vaccine caper (15)
- City hall reconstruction project progresses (10)
April 9, 2021
- Cali Pet Of The Week
- The case of the man who fell to Earth (Bookends) In the television show Castle, the lead character was Richard Castle, a novelist who looked for inspiration by teaming up as a consultant to an initially reluctant homicide NYPD detective named Kate Beckett.
April 1, 2021
- The Run Continues The Guild Hall is presenting I Claudia
- Diving into a comical crime caper (Bookends) When the BookBub e-book service suggested this one, I thought I’d give it a try.
- Tahltan Spirit Pet Of The Week
March 26, 2021
- Lottie Pet Of The Week
- Surviving a frigid Arctic airplane crash (Bookends) “‘Is this Heaven?’ Lilly held out one tiny hand.
March 19, 2021
- Discovering where Midsomer Murders began The Killings at Badger’s Drift is the first of a series of seven novels in what author Graham referred to as the Inspector Barnaby Mysteries, written between 1987 and 2004.
- Hubble Pet Of The Week
March 12, 2021
- Introducing Sherlock Holmes’ younger sister (Bookends) At the tender age of 14, on the day of her birthday, Enola Holmes’ mother, Eudoria, vanishes, leaving behind her youngest child and only daughter.
- Album’s proceeds to go to outreach van Fiddler Keitha Clark and guitarist Graeme Poile are releasing a new fundraising EP of original Celtic tunes on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Diamond Pet Of The Week
March 5, 2021
- The intriguing case of the mysterious killer (Bookends) There’s no way you can figure out just who the Sniper is in this mystery, which was the first of 12 Willows and Parker novels.
- Charlie, left, and Jasmine Pet Of The Week
February 26, 2021
- Live music returns to Dënäkär Zho in Dawson (Uffish Thoughts) Live music has been making its COVID-19-friendly way back into the ballroom at Dënäkär Zho (the Klondike Institute of Art and Culture Building) this winter, with a batch of concerts during January, February and March.
- There are many paths to the Crow Road (Bookends) This book has what must be the most evocative and ironic opening sentence I have read in some time. Ready?
- Martin Pet Of The Week
February 19, 2021
- Sailing ships take to the air on a perilous quest (Bookends) Back in 1977, when there wasn’t a lot of Tolkien-style fantasy to be had,
- Hubble Pet Of The Week
February 12, 2021
- When Nero Wolfe came out of his retirement (Bookends) Rex Stout produced 33 novels and 39 novellas in the Nero Wolfe series between 1934 and 1975, ending not long before he died with A Family Affair.
- Fielding The Pitches Hostess Naomi Mark, along with Melania Sheldon, not seen, streaming remotely from Teslin, is seen Tuesday evening at the Available Light Film Festival studio for the ALFF Pitch Event.
- Tigress Pet Of Week