- Show leadership on climate change, council told (19)
- Audit called a wakeup call for Education officials (17)
- City council asked to outlaw plastic bags (17)
- Trolley tracks turning hazardous, minister is told (16)
- Union wants to discuss dismissal with mayor (11)
- Dawson’s budget tops $8 million (4)
- Two animal shelters may unite into one as discussions go on (4)
- The North knows: the carbon tax is a scam (1)
May 17, 2019
- Students Had A Blast Annual Camp There was lots of fun events at the Exploration and Discovery Camp
- A story about a search for redemption (Bookends) “Her bloody finger left a translucent smear on the phone screen
- Everyone enjoyed a unique trip through the history of weddings On May 4, the Whitehorse United Church hosted “A Century of I Do” – a look at weddings with a historical lens, through actual wedding dresses from each decade.
- Angel Pet Of The Week
May 15, 2019
- YSOVA grad hears accolades for staff, program The Yukon School of Visual Arts (YSOVA) concluded its year with a pair of gallery openings recently,
May 10, 2019
- The mystery of the mannequin in the lake ( Bookends ) The Taken is the second of the mysteries that Michael Redhill produced under his Wolfe pseudonym.
- Be Ready To Be Dazzled The Northern Lights School of Dance presents Cinderella,
- Dealership donates to Challenge group Whitehorse Motors has donated $5,000 to the Challenge Disability Resource Group.
- Cosmo Pet Of The Week
May 8, 2019
- Now Exhibiting Susanne Häusermann
May 3, 2019
- Gearing up for the event The All-City Band is presenting the Sounds of Spring May 6 at the Yukon Arts Centre.
- Watching the Yukon River ice move ... at last I have a lot of former residents and former students among my Facebook friends, and they are always interested in the condition of the Yukon River.
- All about how Gordon Sumner Became Sting (Bookends) Broken Music: A Memoir by Sting Kindle edition $13.99 Dial Press Trade Paperback; 352 pages
- Ginger Pet of the Week
May 1, 2019
- AGM marked 20 years of guiding Dawson’s arts With another busy year set, the Dawson City Arts Society (DCAS) held its annual general meeting last month
April 26, 2019
- Film festival fetes 20 years of screenings In spite of Good Friday’s unseasonable evening snowfall and some next-day drizzle, the weather was decent on Easter Sunday for the annual film festival pierogi feast and street concert by Corn.
- Ruger, left, and Doolie Pet Of The Week
- About Winnie the Pooh and two other tales (Bookends) Lindsay is the great-granddaughter of Harry Colebourn,
April 24, 2019
- An Appropriate Day To Read Whitehorse poet Kathy Munro
April 18, 2019
- Run Ending Soon Saturday evening will be the last time audience members can see the final Guild Hall play of the season, The Drowsy Chaperone.
- Examining the differences between men and women ( Bookends ) The story begins with a woman who calls herself Evie, this time around, though she has had other names.
- T-Rex Pet Of The Week
April 12, 2019
- Music And Merriment The final Guild Hall play of the season,
- Looking for immortality and the Garden of Eden ( Bookends ) D. (Dorothy) J. McIntosh is nothing if not thorough in researching material for her novels.
- D.O.G. Pet Of The Month