- Major improvements set for Mt. Sima (24)
- Masks take effect, but potential enforcement downplayed (23)
- Appointment creates all-female Supreme Court (22)
- Exposure alerts out as COVID cases climb to 46 (16)
- YEU sees ‘recipe for potential tragedy’ at shelter (13)
- Number of COVID cases reaches 50 (12)
- ‘Not my finest or my best hour,’ Curtis says (11)
- Yukon government unveils more help for tourism industry (8)
November 24, 2020
- 2021 Yukon Native Hockey Tournament cancelled Concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic have iced the 2021 Kilrich Yukon Native Hockey Tournament to be held in Whitehorse from March 25-28 for the second year running.
- Yukoner running for single parents Dawsonite Jack Amos and his friend Joe Robertson, from Victoria, B.C., set out on a 500-kilometre journey to raise money for the 1up Victoria Single Parent Resource Centre.
November 23, 2020
- Oldtimers scores Martin Lawrie scored two of his three goals in the second period
- FCBLY continues playoffs with two games The Filipino Canadian Basketball League of Yukon (FCBLY) continued its 13th playoff season this Saturday and Sunday at the Canada Games Centre.
November 20, 2020
- Chandler picks up a hat trick Mark Chandler was at it again with three goals as his Driving Force team were able to hold off a charging Yukoninfo.com 5-4 in the first game of the morning.
- National team snowboarders train at Sima .
November 19, 2020
- Oldtimers continue to fill the net Newcomer Caleb Tomlinson recorded the first hat trick of his young oldtimers career to lead the Firth Rangers to a 9-5 win over Capri CMW (formerly AON) in Junior Circuit action of Whitehorse Oldtimers hockey on Sunday at Takhini Arena.
November 17, 2020
- Parkour coaches receive one-up in certification The Polarettes Gymnastics Club has long prioritized its coaches receiving certifications in the sport.
November 16, 2020
- Domino’s wins under 35 FCBLY title The culmination of the Filipino Canadian Basketball League of Yukon Under 35 championship was played Sunday afternoon at the Canada Games Centre.
November 13, 2020
- Jan Aalt van den Horne wins battle of the keepers Jan Aalt van den Horne was at the peak of his powers for this game as he made a host of miracle saves that kept his team on the winning trail as Air North Rangers beat Yukoninfo.com 3-2 in the early over 35’s soccer game at the Canada Games Centre.
- Arctic Ultra officially put on the shelf In September, the Montane Yukon Arctic Ultra (MYAU), billed as the world’s coldest race, had to tentatively be cancelled. According to the MYAU website, it has now been officially shuttered.