- Race for council gains 13th candidate (15)
- Yukoners welcome new care facility (15)
- Candidate sets his sights on council (7)
- Sexualized violence prevention policy unveiled (5)
- Premier, ministers met with senators (5)
- Bomb was mailed from Whitehorse: victim’s spouse (4)
- City to regain a thrift store on Sept. 22 (4)
- City staff support solar farm (4)
September 6, 2018
- Four Yukoners competed at CanWest championships for crossfit athletes Alex Schultz is continuing his pursuit to qualify for the world crossfit championships in Madison, Wis.
September 5, 2018
- Hub club gets hot to defend championship title in Atlin The bats for Hub International Insurance Brokers got hot when they needed to at the Atlin Labour Day slo-pitch tournament.
- Larsen dominates field in Tuesday evening’s five-kilometre fun run Jeff Larsen dominated the field of six male runners in Tuesday evening’s Sports Experts 5km Fun Run/Walk series.
September 4, 2018
- Winning Pose Mary Reeves and Peter Igla swept aside 25 competitors to win the 14th Annual Tagish Lake Golf and Country Club Harvest Dinner Invitational on Aug. 25.
- Fairbanks Skeeters win annual softball tournament Alaskan teams from Fairbanks and Anchorage walked away with the hardware at the annual Dawson City Labour Day Tournament.
August 31, 2018
- Yukon Canoe and Kayak Club hold annual Whitewater Rodeo Several paddlers participated Wednesday evening in several different categories in the Whitewater Rodeo.
August 30, 2018
- Lucas back in town and back at it on the research forest trail network The man who was instrumental in reviving mid-distance sled dog races a number of years ago was back in Whitehorse for a visit and on the trails Sunday.
- McCann, Morgan share the crown for Princess of the Canyon Ian Parker is King of the Canyon.
August 29, 2018
- Girls Ice initiative continues to grow and gain in popularity The effort to encourage more girls to play hockey is continuing.
- Large field of runners participate in relay warm-up run David Eikelboom set the pace for the 17 men in the Claim Pre-Skagway 10-Miler on Sunday.