- You’re laid off, Many Rivers tells workers (19)
- Gravest threat to Whitehorse is wildfires, report confirms (10)
- Former kennel owner, dogs find new haven (6)
- Many Rivers’ supporters rally, plan event on Sunday (4)
- Judge sworn in before packed courtroom (2)
- City proposes cannabis retailing rules (2)
- Trucker argues own case, receives discharge (2)
- From staff with hearts to bureaucrats with hats (2)
February 13, 2019
- Skiers hit trails for Marsh Lake Loppet More than 150 cross-country skiers strapped on their skis to hit the trails for the 24th annual Marsh Lake Classic Ski Loppet.
February 12, 2019
- Yukon slopestyle skier captures gold Yukon slopestyle skier Etienne Geoffroy-Gagnon finds himself at the top of the podium after winning the Nor-Am cup competition in Calgary Alberta on Sunday.
- Cadet biathletes compete for nationals berth The regional biathlon championships were held at the Grey Mountain Biathlon Range on Saturday and Sunday.
February 11, 2019
- Beatty finishes 24 in World Cup race From a press release by CCC, Dahria Beatty finished in 24th spot as the lone Canadian to suit up for the women’s skate-ski sprint race in Lahti, Finland on Saturday.
- Mushers compete in Babe Southwick races The leaders of the Yukon Quest are quickly approaching Fairbanks.
February 8, 2019
- Ski club planning upgrades along trails to keep current with standards In hopes of hosting the national cross country ski championships two years from now,
- Team Yukon ready to head out for the 2019 Canada Winter Games The first wave of Team Yukon will be leaving next week for the 2019 Canada Winter Games in Red Deer, Alta.
February 7, 2019
- Zirkle wins shortened Yukon Quest 300 A perennial contender in the Yukon Quest 300 sled dog race,
- Moser continues to show success on junior world biathlon circuit Whitehorse biathlete Nadia Moser just missed the podium Sunday at the World Junior Biathlon Championships in Osrblie, Slovakia.
February 6, 2019
- New director appointed to AWG International Committee The Arctic Winter Games International Committee announced Monday the appointment of John Estle to its board.
- Ultra Yukon competitors faced bitter cold at the start on Sunday Race leaders in the annual Yukon Arctic Ultra were out of Ken Lake this morning and on their way to the Carmacks checkpoint.
February 5, 2019
- Yukon cross country skiers leave their mark at Eastern Championships A dozen cross country skiers on the Yukon ski team fared well over the weekend at the Eastern Canadian Championships near Collingwood, Ont.