- Tread carefully on housing incentive: Boyd (30)
- Woman was reluctant to see a nurse, inquest told (24)
- Shooting linked to drug trade, organized crime (13)
- Ice bridge enters wider, thicker phase (10)
- Advocate launches review of school attendance woes (10)
- Nurses testify at inquest into woman’s death (Revised) (9)
- Murder trial hears evidence from Carmacks man (7)
- Utmost was done to save woman: paramedics (7)
January 17, 2020
- Yukon Info win thriller over Westmark Yukon Info.com beat league leaders Westmark 5-4 in an incredible game in over 35 soccer action on Saturday.
- Beatty crashes into 29th in Dresden Canada’s Dahria Beatty will take a lot of positives from a crash and a 29th place finish in last Saturday’s World Cup skate-ski sprint race on the streets of Dresden, Germany.
- Athletes prepare for Yukon Arctic Ultra On January 30 at Shipyards Park,
- Lotteries Yukon contributes $700,000 to 2020 AWG Athletes and artists from across the Circumpolar North will have the opportunity to compete,
- Brian McKeever, guide Graham Nishikawa strike gold at World Cup in Germany Brian McKeever and guide, Yukon Graham Nishikawa bounced back to win the gold medal under marginal conditions at the Para-Nordic World Cup in Altenberg, Germany.
January 16, 2020
- Biathlon sets AWG ski, snowshoe team Fans of biathlon will get to watch two disciplines at the 2020 Arctic Winter Games in Whitehorse: ski and snowshoe. Although two different styles of the sport, they will share coaches.
January 15, 2020
- BOKS promotes physical literacy among students Students at Elijah Smith Elementary School were visited by Build Our Kids’ Success (BOKS) on Tuesday morning.
- Oldtimer hockey scores Steve Fecteau and Laurie Malo were dynamic for EDI
- Yukon Arctic Winter Games snowshoeing team selected The clock keeps ticking toward the start of the 2020 Arctic Winter Games which begin March 15 here in Whitehorse.
January 14, 2020
- Buckwheat Ski Classic registration set to open Registration for the 34th Buckwheat International Ski Classic will open Wednesday and the event will be held on the Log Cabin ski trails north of Skagway on March 7
January 13, 2020
- Oldtimer hockey update Goalies stole the show in Whitehorse Oldtimers hockey action at Takhini Arena on Thursday night.
- Team Yukon readying for Scotties The first draws of the 2020 Scotties Tournament of Hearts will begin on Feb. 15 at Mosaic Place in Moose Jaw, Sask.
January 10, 2020
- Pepsi welcomes New Year with a cheer In over 35’s soccer action,
- Cross country skiing about to finalize AWG team The cross country ski team had their trials for the 2020 Arctic Winter Games over two days from Dec. 14-15.
- Jake Draper earns spot at Junior IBU Cup Yukon biathlete Jake Draper has earned a chance to represent Canada at the Junior IBU Cup.
January 9, 2020
- Vanier, F.H. travel to Don Hather tourney The boys' and girls' basketball teams from Vanier Catholic and F.H. Collins Secondary Schools packed their bags and hit the road to Skagway to play in last weekend’s Don Hather Basketball Tournament.