- Post-2015 achievements are plentiful: Bagnell (31)
- Frontrunners are in a tight race, data suggest (22)
- Privatization unleashes angry backlash (9)
- Smith stresses tax cuts, alternative energy, gun laws (8)
- Greens’ prospects are the best ever, candidate says (8)
- Lemphers: ‘I believe in a new deal for people’ (8)
- Zelezny sees ‘an opportunity for starting fresh’ (7)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship warming up to a new name (5)
October 10, 2019
- AWG International Committee, representatives visit for M2 meetings The 2020 Arctic Winter Games International and representatives from all nine contingents were in Whitehorse this week for the Mission 2 (M2) meetings, held on Tuesday and Wednesday.
October 9, 2019
- Polarettes look to build on last year’s success The Polarettes are getting back into the swing of things after the summer and are gearing up for their upcoming gymnastics season.
- Hockey players participate in global event The World Girls’ Ice Hockey Weekend was held this past Saturday from coast-to-coast and in nationals across the globe.
October 8, 2019
- Games Day Friday T-shirts support Kids Recreation Fund In five months, nine contingents from the circumpolar North will descend upon Whitehorse for the 2020 Arctic Winter Games (AWG).
October 7, 2019
- Oldtimers hockey round-up Nash brothers snuff Flames in Oldtimers hockey action
- A Driving Force: Murphy does it again Eric Murphy has started the season like a man possessed;
- Whitehorse Mustangs take ice against adults The Whitehorse Bantam Mustangs have begun their season.
October 4, 2019
- Rams avenge girls’ loss, beat Warriors 3-0 The second game of the Supervolley season-opener saw the Porter Creek Rams and F.H. Collins Warriors boys’ teams square off on Thursday afternoon.
- Warriors down Rams in Supervolley opener The Supervolley season is officially underway and in front of a boisterous home crowd the Porter Creek Rams, last year’s champion, took on the runner up F.H. Collins Warriors on Thursday afternoon.
- Student mountain bikers complete their final race The conclusion of the three-part Yukon Schools Mountain Bike Series was held on Tuesday at Mount McIntyre and was hosted by École Émilie Tremblay.
October 3, 2019
- Archers take aim at 3D animal targets The territory's archers strung their bows, quivered their arrows and headed outside for the Yukon Outdoor 3D Championship last Sunday at the Biathlon Range.
October 2, 2019
- Whitehorse TRU cross country athletes begin their season The Thompson Rivers University (TRU) WolfPack cross country team has began their competitive season and once again features two Whitehorse athletes.
- The sun sets on the Yukon Orienteering Association season The Yukon Orienteering Association (YOA) had their final race of the season on Friday at the soccer fields behind Takhini Elementary School.