- YG addressing shelter problems: minister (42)
- MP, challenger assess latest SNC-Lavalin twist (31)
- ‘This is the lowest point I’ve ever seen the shelter’ (12)
- Activities heat up at Brewery Creek minesite (6)
- Jury dismissed after judge declares a mistrial (5)
- ‘This beautiful garden is planted in unity’ (3)
- Curriculum changes loom on eve of school year (3)
- Man is entitled to review in territory: court (2)
August 7, 2019
- Paddlers race toward the chili and beans The canoes, kayaks, and stand up paddleboards, sat half on the edge of the Rotary Peace Park boat launch while the other half bobbed in the Yukon River on Tuesday evening.
- Wolfpack returns from Bball Nationals The Wolfpack Basketball Club sent U14 and U16 teams to the Bball Nationals in Langley B.C., this weekend.
August 6, 2019
- Yukon Quest registration opens, 10 mushers add name to roster It was a festive day at the Yukon Quest office in Whitehorse on Saturday.
August 5, 2019
- Marathon runners beat the heat in 42.2km race The clouds hid the sun early in the day on Sunday before the 8:30 a.m. start of the Yukon River Trail Marathon and Relay.
August 2, 2019
- Slamfest 2019 to feature Enduro, downhill races Slamfest,
- Orienteerers race near the Takhini River The bi-weekly Yukon Orienteering Association (YOA) regular B Meet continued on Wednesday at the north end of Macpherson Road.
- Mitch Bowmile begins 1,400km journey Mitch Bowmile, a Toronto-born adventurer, began his unsupported journey from Whitehorse to Tuktoyaktuk on Thursday leaving from the Fireweed Market at Shipyards Park.
August 1, 2019
- Texas 4000 rides through Whitehorse On May 31, cyclists in the Texas 4000 departed from the Robert B. Rowling Hall Auditorium on the University of Texas Campus.
July 31, 2019
- Horses on display for summer show Riders and horses competed at the Yukon Summer Horse Show hosted by North Ridge at the Northern Tempo Equestrian Centre.
- Golf tournament supports breast cancer The Mountain View Golf Club was coloured pink for the fourth annual Pretty in Pink ladies golf tournament to benefit Karen’s Fund.
July 30, 2019
- Soccer team completes exhibitions in Alberta The boys’ soccer team that will be representing the Yukon at the Western Canada Summer Games were on the move again,