- Impaired drivers to pay higher fines (19)
- Contract for $29M awarded for francophone high school (17)
- Bagnell aims for another term in Ottawa (15)
- Spanish citizen sentenced for child porn offence (10)
- Council’s decision disappoints local flight company (8)
- Woman’s assailant jailed 27 months (5)
- Fat bikers hit the trails at Wolf Creek (4)
- Pat Duncan ascends from political obscurity (1)
December 7, 2018
- The Jamie Shaw Memorial Tournament Thursday marked the first day of the 1st Annual Jamie Shaw Memorial Tournament.
December 6, 2018
- Squash teams battle for vino Squash Yukon had, The Reservoir Dogs Tournament over the weekend.
- Updating the past action in Oldtimers Hockey We pick up this Oldtimers hockey roundup from yesterday’s action at Takhini Arena.
- Biathlon athletes compete in Canmore Do not let the lack of snow fool you,
- Teams play in International Showdown Four Whitehorse hockey teams welcomed two teams from Juneau for the International Showdown,
December 5, 2018
- Skiers compete in Don Sumanik Memorial Races The Grey Mountain Lions Don Sumanik Memorial Races took place on Saturday and Sunday at Mount McIntyre.
- Arctic Edge has Gold Nugget Competition The Arctic Edge Skating Club held their Gold Nugget Interclub Competition on Friday and Saturday at the Canada Games Centre.
December 4, 2018
- A full weekend of soccer at the CGC There were some busy days of soccer at the Canada Games Centre, Friday and Saturday.
December 3, 2018
- Freestyle Canada starts season at Sima More than 60 freestyle skiers from across the country competed in Freestyle Canada’s Canada Cup Series presented by Toyo Tires this weekend at Mount Sima.
November 30, 2018
- The Arctic Sports Interschool Competition The first two days of the Arctic Sports Interschool Competition were held, Wednesday and Thursday, with the last day of the event happening this afternoon, at Porter Creek Secondary School.
- Gymnastics club prioritizes coaching You might have heard this before, but youth and coaching are the keys to growing and maintaining a strong foundation in sports.
November 29, 2018
- Macdonald and Khalik lead Pepsi’s great escape If you want drama, intrigue and a great finale, the Canada Games Centre is the place to be on a Saturday morning.
- Freestyle Yukon to host third straight Canada Cup Freestyle Yukon said in a press release Wednesday that more than 60 freestyle skiers from across the country will compete at Mount Sima this weekend on the first stop of Freestyle Canada’s Canada Cup Series presented by Toyo Tires.
- Christ the King wins hockey gold The annual Yukon Elementary School Hockey Tournament was held at the Canada Games Centre yesterday.