- Couple seeking refuge in Old Crow are told to leave (37)
- Declaration ‘not meant to alarm Yukoners’ (19)
- New COVID-19 laws won’t mean more patrols, arrests: RCMP (15)
- Several scenarios possible for rest of school year (13)
- Suspend mining, WRFN says (13)
- Fifth COVID-19 case turns up in Yukon (11)
- Agreement approved for Tlingit Street work (7)
- Sixth virus sufferer had travelled in Europe (7)
March 23, 2020
- Photos from the quarter-mark of 2020 Because of the ongoing developments surrounding the novel COVID-19 virus, local-sport organizations have had their seasons cut short – events in the Yukon and outside the territory have been cut short.
March 20, 2020
- AWG figure skaters showcase routines Like other sports organizations, the Arctic Winter Games figure skating team put on a showcase of their routines last Saturday at the Canada Games Centre.
- Replacing The Skates The Whitehorse ski community celebrated
- AWG curling teams play each other The Arctic Winter Games boys and girls curling teams were set to begin their round-robin play on March 15 – the first day of the Games.
March 19, 2020
- Athletes react to AWG cancellation If the Arctic Winter Games went ahead as planned,
March 18, 2020
- The Spirit Lives On École Whitehorse Elementary School athletes,
- Arctic Sports team holds intersquad event The Arctic Winter Games were cancelled March 7 but keeping in the spirit of the Games, Team Yukon squads have been putting their hard work into practice with competitions or displays.
March 17, 2020
- Arrows fly in indoor nationals A day after the 2020 Arctic Winter Games were announced cancelled on March 7, Archery Yukon competed in the Indoor Nationals at Takhini Elementary School.
March 16, 2020
- Team Yukon celebrates athletes, volunteers Photo Spread
March 13, 2020
- Jordan blasts Westmark out of the water Ash Jordan scored a record eight goals,
- Thunder Bay a success for SOY athletes From Feb. 25-29 in Thunder Bay, Ont., Special Olympics Yukon athletes competed in the Special Olympics Canada Winter Games.
- Warriors complete unbeaten season The F.H. Collins Warriors had the chance to complete a triple crown on Thursday evening at Porter Creek.
- Rams outlast Crusaders in title game In the final game of the high school basketball season two familiar foes took the court against each other on Thursday night at Porter Creek Secondary School.