- You’re laid off, Many Rivers tells workers (18)
- Gravest threat to Whitehorse is wildfires, report confirms (10)
- Former kennel owner, dogs find new haven (3)
- Judge sworn in before packed courtroom (2)
- City proposes cannabis retailing rules (2)
- Trucker argues own case, receives discharge (2)
- From staff with hearts to bureaucrats with hats (2)
- Many Rivers’ supporters rally, plan event on Sunday (2)
February 14, 2019
- Will our PM be chowing down on crow? The political shmozzle regarding the criminal activities of SNC-Lavalin and Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government is the latest reminder of how backroom collusion exists between corporate executives and unscrupulous (or naïve) politicians.
February 11, 2019
- Letter-writers have their facts wrong I always say having a right to your opinion is no substitute for knowing something.
- What are the real plans for the changing shelter? Re. “YG unveils shelter operation details”, Star, Feb. 8.
February 6, 2019
- Buses stopping on the highway is simply absurd Re: Jakes Corner to Whitehorse.
- Here’s why the air show didn’t take off The volunteer board of directors for the Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous and our current staff would like to respond to recent media coverage of the Kingscote air display (Star, Feb. 1).
February 4, 2019
- Happy days are here yet again! I’m finding it harder to write any letters to the paper lately because I’m doing so well I can hardly find anything to gripe about.
February 1, 2019
- Let’s not normalize hateful, negative speech Listening to the news Wednesday morning,
- After 100 years, why can’t ATCO get it right? And another power outage.
January 31, 2019
- Burst the bubble on this concept! From a very unreliable source, a fake news site, comes the puzzling news that some parents are wrapping their children in Bubblewrap!