- RCMP probe serious shooting (15)
- Pair charged following downtown shooting (12)
- Parties sharply divergent on sitting’s success (9)
- Ranch owner becomes a licensed butcher (9)
- ‘Considerable challenges’ confront hospital corp. (8)
- Student drop-off is dangerous, council told (5)
- Major power rate increase kicks in (5)
- Eagle Gold Mine progressing well (3)
November 13, 2019
- Electoral system could be more inclusive This open letter is to you, Premier Sandy Silver,
- This was a job very well done! A huge improvement to our Alaska Highway has come to pass through a single contract season.
November 12, 2019
- Two special words meant the world to me My daughter and I had just zipped into McDonald’s, as I had a free coupon for some fries I wanted to get for her as a treat.
- Liberals have broken their promise Ed. note: the official Opposition Yukon Party has submitted this statement.
November 8, 2019
- This measure may not bring the desired result A recent petition presented to mayor and council
- Where do you stand on a handguns ban? Ed. note: this is a letter to Premier Sandy Silver, Mayor Dan Curtis and city council.
- Discriminatory acts are occurring daily Ed. note: this is a letter to Education Minister Tracy-Anne McPhee.
November 4, 2019
- Hey, Yukon Party: your ignorance is showing! When I was a little boy, my mother explained to me the notion of slander.
- Let’s work to consign polio to history October 24 was World Polio Day.
- Government is running biased advertisements for the survey Ed. note: the official Opposition Yukon Party submitted this commentary last Wednesday.
November 1, 2019
- War crimes against the Kurdish? Oh, really? Well now, who could have seen that coming?
- Carbon taxers were humiliated in federal vote Angry Canadians were afforded the opportunity to strike back at carbon tax madness on federal election day 2019 – and strike back they did.
- Andrew Scheer had it totally wrong I was shocked to read about Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer’s plan to gut Canada’s foreign aid contribution,
- A solution awaits this perceived safety issue Whitehorse’s Parks and Community Development Department claims that snowmobilers will be put at risk by possible contact with city snow dump trucks in the winter,
October 28, 2019
- Yukoners need clear answers on these mines Yukoners may be very excited about the job promises brought to the YT by new mining projects.