- Yukoners welcome new care facility (15)
- Company failed to report bear’s death (11)
- Councillor is seeking a return engagement (10)
- Fixtures pose no immediate health risk, doc assures (9)
- Candidate sets his sights on council (6)
- Premier, ministers met with senators (5)
- Bomb was mailed from Whitehorse: victim’s spouse (3)
- Sexualized violence prevention policy unveiled (2)
July 24, 2018
- Equitation champions shine through at Annual Horse Show More than 50 riders and horses competed over the weekend in the 39th Annual Horse Show hosted by the Yukon Horse and Rider Association.
July 23, 2018
- Law Day 2018 funds presented to the Women’s Transition Home The Law Day Fun Run and Walk is an established yearly event in Whitehorse which receives significant media attention and draws numerous participants.
- Amos wins 3,000-metre at B.C. track and field championships Dawson City runner Jack Amos knocked more than two seconds off his personal best time to win the 3,000-metre event in the Under-18 class at the B.C. club championships a week ago.
July 20, 2018
- Team Yukon gets hyped up for Special Olympics Canada Summer Games In typical Special Olympic fashion, Thursday evening’s send-off of Team Yukon to the Canada Summer Games was nothing less than pure, enthusiastic energy.
July 19, 2018
- Team Yukon finalized for Canada 55+ Games The Elderactive Recreation Association of the Yukon has finalized the roster for next month’s Canada 55+ Games in Saint John, N.B.
- Carlos, Campbell post quickest time in five-km fun run and walk Shane Carlos put up another blistering pace to post the fastest time in Tuesday evening’s five-kilometre fun run and walk.
July 18, 2018
- Whitehorse teams defend A Division Dustball titles It was a barn burner on Sunday as the P & M Recycling Guns of Whitehorse defended their Dustball title as champions of the men’s A Division.
July 17, 2018
- Breezing along the lake The Yukon Breeze Sailing Society (YBSS) held the last of five kids’ camps last Friday on Schwatka Lake.
July 16, 2018
- Juneau wins 2018 Capital Cup Despite the wet weather this weekend, a total of 42 tennis players were on-hand at the Mount McIntyre Recreation Centre tennis courts in a quest for the coveted Capital Cup.