- Race for council gains 13th candidate (21)
- Riverfront development height limits set out (9)
- City staff support solar farm (9)
- Curteanu is final councillor to confirm plans (6)
- Watson Laker sentenced for fatal assault (5)
- RCMP followed car after being told of gun (4)
- Elderly mail bombing suspect arrested in Whitehorse (2)
- Impaired driver fined $1,000, loses licence (2)
August 8, 2018
- Pair of bears may have been factor in Sunday’s marathon results Veteran runner Denise McHale finished first overall Sunday in the Yukon River Trail Marathon.
August 7, 2018
August 6, 2018
- Team Yukon returns home with hardware Team Yukon has left its mark in Antigonish, N.S.
August 3, 2018
- Tender for Carmacks arena closes Four bids for construction of an arena in Carmacks were received by Thursday afternoon’s deadline,
- TSN analyst says Cozens could go second in the NHL draft Dylan Cozens will be representing Canada at the prestigious Hlinka Gretzky Cup international tournament that begins Monday in Edmonton and Red Deer.
- Yukon wins third medal in Antigonish at Summer Games Track and field athlete Jessica Pruden won the territory’s third medal with a silver performance in the long jump Thursday night at the Special Olympic’s 2018 Canada Summer Games.
August 2, 2018
- Local orienteerer set to represent Canada at World Championships Jennifer MacKeigan is nervous.
- Yukon athletes pick up first two medals at Special Olympic Summer Games Swimmer Ernest Chua won gold for the Yukon Thursday at the Special Olympics 2018 Canada Summer Games in Antigonish, N.S.
August 1, 2018
- Team Yukon settling into first day of competition at Summer Games The official start of Special Olympics 2018 Canada Summer Games kicked off Tuesday evening with the opening ceremonies in Antigonish, N.S.
July 31, 2018
- Rivermen link up with N.W.T. coach Hockey Yukon and the Yukon Rivermen have announced they’ve welcomed Shawn Talbot as the latest addition to team staff and the family.
- HeadCheck Health has a tool to help track concussion histories BC Hockey has embraced a technology to keep track of a player’s history of concussions as they move from team to team through the years.