- Race for council gains 13th candidate (21)
- Riverfront development height limits set out (9)
- City staff support solar farm (9)
- Curteanu is final councillor to confirm plans (6)
- Watson Laker sentenced for fatal assault (5)
- RCMP followed car after being told of gun (4)
- Elderly mail bombing suspect arrested in Whitehorse (2)
- Impaired driver fined $1,000, loses licence (2)
July 10, 2018
- Pronovost fares well in European Junior Cup tour Whitehorse teenager Mael Pronovost is no stranger to success in his kayak locally and even nationally.
July 9, 2018
- Dawson’s Amos earns bronze at track and field championships Dawson City runner Jack Amos earned a bronze Thursday in the under-20, 5,000- metre run at the Canadian Track and Field Championships in Ottawa.
July 6, 2018
- Paddlers from down under set new River Quest record in tandem kayak Yukon River Quest records don’t often fall.
- Over 140 runners test their mettle in the Reckless Raven It was just the second annual race, but already interest in the Reckless Raven 50 Mile Ultra and Relay has doubled.
July 5, 2018
- Knights battled it out at the Great Northern Tournament When the Company of the White Wolf battles, it’s for real.
July 4, 2018
- National orienteering representatives were in town to help plan events The final of three events in the Yukon Orienteering Championships was held recently on the Hillcrest Sprint Map.
- Effort to raise level of local minor fastball is underway Not too, too long ago, fastball in Whitehorse and across the Yukon used to be a mainstay in the local sports scene.
July 3, 2018
- Yukon Wide Adventures successfully defend title in 715-km River Quest The voyageur team of Yukon Wide Adventures captained by Thomas de Jager of Whitehorse repeated as the fastest boat in this year’s Yukon River Quest.
June 29, 2018
- Heading to Carmacks in the 20th Yukon River Quest Photo Spread
- Yukon voyageur canoe expect to win 20th Yukon River Quest The lead boat in the 20th anniversary of the Yukon River Quest left Carmacks Thursday afternoon at 2:30.