Photo by Photo Submitted
WINNING POSE – Mary Reeves and Peter Igla swept aside 25 competitors to win the 14th Annual Tagish Lake Golf and Country Club Harvest Dinner Invitational on Aug. 25. Reeves has been hot of late, winning last year’s invitational, the season opener this year and the final. Igla had his name stamped on the men’s trophy for the third time. Photo by TED FAIRMAN
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Race for council gains 13th candidate (21)
- Riverfront development height limits set out (9)
- City staff support solar farm (7)
- RCMP followed car after being told of gun (4)
- Elderly mail bombing suspect arrested in Whitehorse (2)
- Impaired driver fined $1,000, loses licence (2)
- Whitehorse entrepreneur gets national nod (2)
- Festival fans expecting clear skies (1)