Photo by Photo Submitted
WINNING POSE – Mary Reeves and Peter Igla swept aside 25 competitors to win the 14th Annual Tagish Lake Golf and Country Club Harvest Dinner Invitational on Aug. 25. Reeves has been hot of late, winning last year’s invitational, the season opener this year and the final. Igla had his name stamped on the men’s trophy for the third time. Photo by TED FAIRMAN
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Petition launched after speaker’s news column (49)
- Snow snarls traffic, knocks out power (16)
- Pillai questioned on Rex Murphy’s visit to geoscience forum (16)
- Inmates’ phone costs may be detrimental: Hanson (10)
- ‘It’s pretty impressive,’ mayor says of budget (7)
- Sally Ann’s kettle campaign goes hi-tech (7)
- Yukon Gravy Train is on track for Takhini Arena lease (4)
- Traps poised for sharp-toothed wanderers (4)