Photo by Photo Submitted
MAGICAL NIGHT – Arlene Yeulet’s ladies curling rink entered the holidays on a high note last night. Her team stole an eight-ender at the Whitehorse Curling Club – the first of the season. The rare score indicates a perfect end. From left are Yeulet, third Nicole Baldwin, second Helen Strong and lead Marg White.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Group home’s staff endangered youth: report (26)
- Help conserve energy, YEC asks Yukoners (17)
- Yukoners flock to private cannabis store (10)
- Report lays out wide-ranging suggestions (9)
- Ottawa pours money into economic diversification (4)
- Man faces cell time after 2017 collision (2)
- Apartment complex set (2)
- Athlete named chef de mission for Lima 2019, Tokyo 2020 (1)