Photo by Marcel Vander Wier
FUND-RAISER SWEEPS UP $8,500 – Six-year-old Laneah Colwell gets some instruction from her dad, Ralph, at the Curl For Kids Sake held Sunday at the Whitehorse Curling Club. The event raised $8,500 for BBBS Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Potential battery site generates wide opposition from neighbours (24)
- Residents’ anxieties have been heard: Yukon Energy (16)
- Outside investors have been turned away, city told (14)
- Potential Tank Farm lots take another step (9)
- Van Bibber to seek second term in Porter Creek North (9)
- Chart helps parents determine kids’ health status (9)
- Police council is surveying public (4)
- City sets out cost of pandemic response (4)