- Race for council gains 13th candidate (21)
- Riverfront development height limits set out (9)
- City staff support solar farm (7)
- RCMP followed car after being told of gun (4)
- Elderly mail bombing suspect arrested in Whitehorse (2)
- Impaired driver fined $1,000, loses licence (2)
- Whitehorse entrepreneur gets national nod (2)
- Festival fans expecting clear skies (1)
June 28, 2018
- Studying up for Sunday’s Mexican election Almost all the foreign coverage of this Sunday’s Mexican election focuses on the drug wars and the murder rate: 30,000 killed last year, and looking to be even higher this year.
June 22, 2018
- A Wild West mentality has invaded our streets ( Editorial ) It began when a long-haired woman in her 30s,
June 19, 2018
- Looking at some special places in the Inferno ( Uffish Thoughts ) U.S. President Donald Trump’s “advisor”, Peter Navarro, consigned our prime minister to “a special place in hell,” a comment for which he has since apologized.
June 15, 2018
- ‘I’m proud of whom you have become’ ( Comment ) Lt.-Col. (Trevor) Juby, thank you for reviewing our parade and motivating us with your encouraging words.
- Electoral reform: preferential ridings proportional ( Comment ) The Yukon government is forming a non-partisan commission to study electoral reform in the Yukon.
June 14, 2018
- The Singapore Summit (as opposed to the Sling) ( Comment ) If the Singapore meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un had been a zero-sum game, then Trump definitely lost.
June 11, 2018
- Trump’s trade delusion steady deepens ( Comment ) Halfway across the Pacific Ocean, Donald Trump heard the closing statements from the G7 summit in Quebec (which he had left early to meet North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in Singapore).