- Race for council gains 13th candidate (21)
- Riverfront development height limits set out (9)
- City staff support solar farm (9)
- Curteanu is final councillor to confirm plans (6)
- Watson Laker sentenced for fatal assault (5)
- RCMP followed car after being told of gun (4)
- Elderly mail bombing suspect arrested in Whitehorse (2)
- Impaired driver fined $1,000, loses licence (2)
July 27, 2018
- Extend Quartz Mining Act consultation Amid rising concerns from industry, the official Opposition is calling on the Yukon Liberal government to extend their consultation on proposed changes to the Quartz Mining Act to Nov. 30, 2018.
- Construction builds a summer of heavy traffic (Uffish Thoughts) There’s been a lot of heavy traffic in Dawson City this summer.
- If only Frost had listened from the start After over a year of lobbying from the official Opposition and chronic inaction from the minister of Environment,
- Liberals offer a legacy of broken promises ( Musings ) Justin Trudeau and his Liberal party have been in power for roughly 2 1/2 years now.
July 26, 2018
- Election was about the army ruling politicians “Look, we have no other choice,” Pakistan’s former prime minister Nawaz Sharif said last May.
July 20, 2018
- Walking back on Pennsylvania Avenue ( Uffish Thoughts ) There’s an old joke about politicians that needs an update.
July 19, 2018
- Trump is Russia’s man in the White House ( Comment ) In a particularly bad week for wrecking behaviour, Donald Trump:
July 18, 2018
- Let’s all show Rose Knight some sympathy (Uffish Thoughts) Lately, I’ve been feeling very sorry for Rose Knight,
July 17, 2018
- The story behind Syria’s changing demography With the fall of Deraa last Friday, the end of Syria’s civil war is within sight.