Terry Rafferty passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on May 27, 2021.
Terry is survived by his loving wife of 53 years, Ann and his loving children Julie (Brad) Candow of Whitehorse, Nicki (Wayne) Zilkalns of Dryden and Sean (Kristen) Rafferty of Winnipeg.
He will also be missed and lovingly remembered by his eight grandchildren whom where his pride and joy: Payton, Sydney & Peter Zilkalns, Aiden, Terrence & Nolan Rafferty, and Ethan and Olivia Candow.
Terry is also survived by his brothers, Brian (Lydia) of England; Antony (Kay), Australia, his Sisters Sheila (James) of England and Winnie of England and sisters in laws Pamela and Barbara also of England along with many nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews and extended family.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (27)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (21)
- RCMP, government apologize over handling of charges against former EA (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (16)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (13)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (9)
- More cases reported, alert issued (8)
- Candidates assess Yukoners’ verdict (7)