It is with heartfelt sadness that we announce the sudden passing of our beloved Stacity Lauren Bailie on October 22, 2021.
Stacity was born and raised in the Yukon and grew up with her father, Gary Bailie. Together they pursued a healthy lifestyle on the Land and went on numerous adventures together.
She was a very loving mother to her daughter, Essence Rhiannon Bailie. Essence was her Pride and Joy.
Stacity will always be remembered for her bright and cheerful spirit and the love and care that she gave freely to her family and friends.
We would like to thank our amazing Community for their condolences and support throughout these challenging times.
Due to the current Covid state of Emergency, a Celebration of Life will be held at a later date in the New Year.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Release’s timing called ‘spineless, greasy’ (59)
- Teachers, parents called ‘shocked’ by decision (36)
- YG’s Facebook post on firewood ignited indignation (31)
- Yukon political parties assess Quebec’s plans for fines (29)
- YG comments on news release’s timing (23)
- Whistle Bend needs a fire hall: councillor (17)
- COVID outbreak reported at Copper Ridge Place (13)
- Woman apprehended after RCMP chase (10)