It is with broken hearts we announce the passing of our son, Scott David Kovac on October 3rd, 2023 in Vancouver General Hospital, surrounded by the love of his family.
He leaves to mourn his parents, Jill and Kim, brother Leigh, grandmother Arleen (Kovac), Sheranne (Seidler) and the light of his life his son Copper (Kovac).
Also mourning are his aunts, uncles and cousins in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Whitehorse.
A celebration of life will be held in March 2024.
~Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed, but very dear ~ Unknown
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)