Wow, It has been 25 years since you had to leave us unexpectedly. A lot has changed in the world over the past two and a half decades. Society is different, priorities have changed. Your family has grown, precious loved ones have left us as well and your family has grown with new precious loved ones. What will never change, is how much we love you and miss you dearly everyday.
Not a day goes by that we don’t think of you, chuckle at the memories we got to share with you and belly laugh at the crazy things you would do. Our time with you was cut too short, but we cherished every breathing minute we had with you and savour every memory we have from those minutes. We carry on the lessons you taught us on being generous and compassionate humans, treating everybody with love and respect. You are always in our thoughts and our hearts and we pray that we have done you proud.
We Love you so very much Roland Saunders Boone.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Release’s timing called ‘spineless, greasy’ (59)
- Teachers, parents called ‘shocked’ by decision (36)
- YG’s Facebook post on firewood ignited indignation (31)
- Yukon political parties assess Quebec’s plans for fines (29)
- YG comments on news release’s timing (23)
- Whistle Bend needs a fire hall: councillor (17)
- COVID outbreak reported at Copper Ridge Place (13)
- Woman apprehended after RCMP chase (10)