May the roads rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand
To know Rita was to love her,
It's been 12 years now
And we think of you mom, every day.
You are deeply missed.
We feel you and your prayers with us.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Hanley: time to transfer skills to public service (27)
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (26)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (15)
- Dunlop relishes the challenge; vows to listen (14)
- The choice is clear, Green candidate believes (12)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (12)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (8)