The family of Richard (Dick) Gleason are sad to share that he passed away on December 28, 2022.
Richard was born in Telegraph Creek, BC on March 30, 1935. His younger years were spent in Atlin, BC before moving to Whitehorse in the 1940s.
Richard will be remembered by his children Jamie, Brent (Amanda), Kerry (Ainars), Roanna (Les) & Melanie.
He was predeceased by his son, Richard (Rick) Gleason in 2002.
Richard was especially proud of his grandchildren Lexi, Elsa, Joshua, Logan, Walker & Preston.
A private family memorial service will be held at a later date.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)