At her home in Keremeos, BC at the age of 68 years, Kathy became our newest angel.
Beloved partner of Danny Ghent; loving mother of Stacy (Hughie) Little, John (Keturah) Little, Larry (Jessica) Page and Chris Page. Extended family – Dan Casselman, Tasha Murphy. Devoted grandmother to 13 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild.
Remembered by sisters, Pat (Rick) Witherspoon, Gloria Pheaton, brother, Robert Little, many cousins, nieces and nephews.
Predeceased by parents, Doris Skellett and Reg Little; siblings, Mark Little, Vicki McConnell, Donna Meidinger, Doris Dunn, Cindy Little and grandson, Michael Page.
A Celebration of Kathy’s Life will be held at 3:00 p.m. on June 25, 2022 at the Keremeos Legion.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made towards a memorial bench in the name of Kathleen Page to https://www.gofundme.com/f/memorial-bench-for-our-forever-mum-kathleen?. To send condolences please visit https://www.hansonsfuneral.ca.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Secondary school to receive new name (36)
- Liberals ‘politicizing’ top doctor job, Yukon Party says (34)
- Leaders’ forum was held in Old Crow (15)
- Discovery ‘a powerful and moving experience’ (14)
- Direct busing changes to off-ramp: councillor (12)
- High waters still a concern in rural Yukon (8)
- Please join us for the Celebration of Life Jim Logan (2)
- Yukon River Quest engages risk management consultant (2)