It is with a heavy heart we announce the peaceful passing of our precious Mom, Grandma, Great-Grandma and friend. Millie was a beautiful person, inside and out. She was tiny, but she was mighty.
She will be so missed by her loving family and many friends. Now she can continue the never-ending love story as she joins the love of her life, Bill.
Mom, you will always be in our hearts and know that you were “the best Mom ever”.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)