Mark Preston – “Tenna -Tsa -Teh” - was born in Dawson City, YT on March 5,1960. He passed away on October 8, 2022 and is survived by his mother Evalena Dora Beisser, his 3 brothers Morton James White, Charles Silverfox, John Carter White, and his sister Diana Dennise White.
Mark had 4 sons: Aarron Bavinton-Yaklin, Brice Yaklin, Nolan Yaklin and Keegan Bavinton-Yaklin; 6 grandchildren: Evabella and Ariana (Aarron's children) Connor, Dexter, Nolan (Nolan's children), and Dominic (Brice's child).
Mark also had three nieces: Christina, Chantel, and Stormy, and a nephew, William.
We would like to thank Mark’s doctor, Dr. Xiu-Mei, and the staff at Wind River Hospice House at Whistle Bend Place for the incredible care and compassion they showed Mark during his residency.
A GoFundMe has been established at: https://gofund.me/901593d9. Also, flowers can be sent to Heritage North Funeral Home. The announcement for Mark's funeral will be made at a later date.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)