One year ago, we lost our incredible Mum, Nana and friend, Margaret Stenzig. Our hearts are still aching so much.
Margaret was an amazing woman who touched so many lives in such positive ways. Always a rock of strength, no nonsense and so much love.
The void Mum left is great. Gone but never, ever forgotten. The grief is so overwhelming but the memories are precious. We miss you so much Mum.
Amanda Stehelin, Mark Stenzig and families.
“I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.”
- Leo Buscaglia
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (27)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (21)
- RCMP, government apologize over handling of charges against former EA (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (16)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (13)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (9)
- More cases reported, alert issued (8)
- Candidates assess Yukoners’ verdict (7)