The family of Margaret Ellen Yeulet are sad to share she passed away on December 20th, 2022 at the age of 91. Margaret was born in Masset, Queen Charlotte Islands on June 9, 1931 and was the youngest of 6 children whose parents were Reverend Richard Percy and Marjorie Mar-Adair (nee Porter) Graham.
Margaret will be deeply missed by her children George (Wendy), John (Arlene), Joanne (Dennis), seven grandchildren, fifteen great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.
A Celebration of Life will be held this coming summer to celebrate and recognize her long and notable life in the Yukon.
Thank you to the Thomson Centre staff, doctors and nurses. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the Alzheimer’s Society or the Yukon Cancer Society that Margaret also contributed to. https://alzheimer.ca/bc/en/take-action/donate
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)