It is with great sadness that the family announces the passing of Manfred on Wednesday, August 9th.
We say goodbye with love and gratitude: Hanne Hoefs, Ammon with Henrik and Matthias and their moms Emily and Annina, Boris with Jane, Calden with Amy and Olympia, as well as his sisters Karola in Germany, Marianne in Winnipeg, and all relatives and many friends near and far.
A memorial service will be held at Mt. McIntyre on Sunday, October 15th at 2:00 pm.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- City, YEU condemn ‘Million March 4 Children’ (10)
- Coalition sets 2023 living wage at record $21.04 hourly (5)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (1)