Linda Mary Martin passed away on September 25th, 2022 in Whitehorse.
Linda was born on October 9th, 1939, in Tagish, YT. Linda leaves to mourn her passing, her brother Elmer Hall; her children, Roberta Shepherd, Bonnie James, Eva-Lynn Ronaghan, Robin Brown, and Ginger Martin.
Linda was predeceased by her son Billy Shepherd.
Linda also leaves behind her grandchildren: Lee Stevens, Kyle Carlson, April Slessor, Cole Coward, Amy Smarch, Kellsey and Korrel Ronaghan, Tanika Larson, Justin Thackery, Raven-Anne Lloyd, Keisha Shepherd, Billy Smarch, Tannika, and Leandrea Reeves; as well as 12 great-grandchildren, and numerous other cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends.
Linda spent most of her life serving others, sewing, quilting, and loving God. She is remembered for her strength, generosity, and great sense of humour.
A memorial service will be held on October 9th, 2022 at the Heritage North Funeral Home, an exact time will be determined.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)