Larry Carlyle September 26, 1945 - November 27, 2022
Larry passed away in Whitehorse, at Wind River Hospice House.
Predeceased by his sister, Lavilla Johannson (Carlyle), and his brother-in-law, Fred Johannson. Survived by: his spouse, Monique; his children, Cathrina and Darren (Tiffany); his grandchildren, Aiden and Sophia.
Larry was a proud Yukoner, Geologist, Prospector, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother, Friend & Neighbour.
Thanks to Hospice House and Whitehorse General Hospital for their excellent care.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)