Korry Ambrose passed away suddenly on June 24, 2022. Korry was a longtime resident of Yukon, a land he loved. He will be greatly missed by his mother, Joanne Fairlie, brother, Kerry Wakaluk, nephew Tyson, niece Rachel, many family and friends.
Korry will be remembered for his easy going nature, warm smile and many acts of kindness.
There are no words to describe the depth of our sorrow at his passing.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)