Konrad passed away peacefully at Whitehorse General Hospital the morning of October 5th at 5:40am.
Konrad worked for the City of Whitehorse in public works for many years and was a long time Yukon resident.
He was an avid traveler who enjoyed a beer and sunbathing whether the sun was shining or not. He will be missed so much by his daughter Helen Bernard, his grandchildren Jack and Kenzie and all that knew him.
Visitation will be 3pm to 5pm at Heritage North funeral home Wednesday, October 19th. Graveside services will be held at Grey Mountain cemetery October 21 at 1:00pm
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)