Ken was born and raised in the Yukon and revelled in its mountains and rivers. He liked a challenge, thrived on learning new things and believed in giving back to his community. We are fortunate to have so many good memories of our time with him.
Ken is lovingly remembered by his wife Margrit, sons Ryan (Kirsten) and Kevin (Joanna), grandchildren, and sister Diane (Donald).
A celebration of life will be held at a later date.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Lack of notification ‘very concerning to me’: Pillai (4)
- Property is ‘complete chaos’ (2)
- YG issues special spending warrant (2)
- Councillor wonders if federal lands available for housing (2)
- Premier, business delegation conclude Asia mission (2)
- Soft plastics no longer taken into recycling stream (2)
- Pillai’s trip to India raises issues, YP says (2)
- Housing, health care among MP’s priorities (2)