Our lives are forever captured by the photographs we share, the stories we remember, and the memories we hold close to our hearts.
Like dog-earing pages of an excellent book, it is nice to go back now and again to reflect on the good times and share some of those times with your family and loved ones.
Though short, thank you for the life you shared with me.
I have, and forever will, cherish our time together.
Love you, Dad.
Sending you love and prayers
From Linda, Tristan, Bethany and family
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Territory’s surplus proves greater than forecast (10)
- I’m proud of our team’s work, Pillai says (5)
- Hospital foundation launches Northwestel Festival of Trees (4)
- Sitting had its days of frustrations for the NDP (4)
- Liberals ‘out of touch and out of gas’: Dixon (4)
- Ricardo Colaci (3)
- Hospital plans to curtail its surgeries (3)
- Richard Brian Fast (2)