Longtime Atlin resident Richard Stephens passed away peacefully with his family by his side. Ashes to be spread privately by family at his favourite hunting spot alongside his son Ricky and nephew Wayne.
Survived by Diane, his loving wife of 59 years, and his daughters: Cheryl Rivest (Gerry), Wendy Leas (Brian); grandchildren: Chantelle (JJ), Travis (Rebecca), Jordan, Ashley, Tanisha, Chelsey, Max (Raven), Serenna (Brandon), Mathew, Mike and Heather: great-grandchildren: Cole, Selene, Grace and Emma; brother Ron, niece Brenda (Chris), nephew Tommy, brother-in-law Clark, great nieces Brook and Danica. He was predeceased by his son Ricky, sister Carol and nephew Wayne.
By Richard's request there will not be a public service.
Donations made to “Atlin Supportive Living” in Richard's memory, would be greatly appreciated. Box 347, Atlin, BC VOW lAO
“I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in Heaven”
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)