Wing passed away peacefully at Whitehorse General Hospital on June 12, 2021, with his family by his side. He will be deeply missed by many friends, family, and relatives. Wing is survived by his beloved wife Su, with whom he shared 48 years of marriage, along with son Jason; daughter-in-law Wendy; daughter, Maggie; mother-in-law Chiung, and many family relatives.
Come join us for a simple visitation at Heritage North Funeral Home, on Saturday, June 19th, from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
(Due to construction, please use alley way between Cook and Ogilvie Street. Parking available at Qwanlin Mall)
Always on our minds, forever in our hearts
Su, Jason, Wendy, Maggie, and Chiung
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Hanley: time to transfer skills to public service (27)
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (26)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (15)
- Dunlop relishes the challenge; vows to listen (14)
- The choice is clear, Green candidate believes (12)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (12)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (8)