Many years ago, our parents pledged their love for us!
For the entire world to see….
We began our lives as brothers, way back in 1973.
God blessed us with wonderful times together
On earth as we lived our lives.
But now we are both in heaven
Where there is no sorrow or any strife.
Please don’t anyone worry about us,
We don’t want you to shed a tear.
We’ve entered into the kingdom of God
and it’s so beautiful here.
We want you to know we’re together again
as we walk the streets of gold.
We wait for the time you join us
and see the beauty in which Heaven holds.
Missed so much every day our boys! Til we meet again!
Love Mom, Dad, Rascal II, Family and friends
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)