We are sad to announce the passing of our mom on
June 2, 2021
Her smile, love and generosity will be dearly missed. She touched the lives of many.
A graveside service to be held at
Grey Mountain Cemetery
Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
(Covid-19 restrictions will apply)
Please feel free sign the guestbook
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Hanley: time to transfer skills to public service (27)
- Vote split affected outcome, Conservatives agree (26)
- Yukoners to send another Liberal to Ottawa (17)
- Third dose is for immuno-compromised Yukoners (15)
- Dunlop relishes the challenge; vows to listen (14)
- The choice is clear, Green candidate believes (12)
- RCMP offer residents help to prevent thefts in Whitehorse (12)
- Break-in spurs help for store owner (8)