In loving memory of our dear brother, Glenn.
Of all the many blessings, however great or small,
To have had you for a brother was the greatest gift of all.
Although our family chain is shaken and nothing seems the same,
When we are reunited, our chain will link again.
Doreen, Diane, Barbara, Anne-Marie and Bev and family.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)