In Whitehorse, Denise is survived by husband Ernie Berken; Beaudoin brothers: Emile, George, Dennis (Joe) and wife Theresa Beaudoin; in Edmonton: sister Rose Beaudoin and husband Philip Mackin.
Denise leaves behind nieces: Alberta Monaghan (Evans) in North Vancouver, Elizabeth Johnson (Calgary), Rachel Johnson (Whitehorse); nephews: Jason Evans (Whitehorse), Gary and Greg Johnson (Carcross), David Alexander Beaudoin (New Westminster); extended family in Ottawa, Ont., Gatineau, Quebec, and Sudbury, Ont.
Denise is predeceased by her parents Alice and David Beaudoin. A celebration of life is planned for Denise on Saturday, July 16 in Whitehorse. Please RSVP to email@example.com for more details.
“Remembering you with loving hearts”
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Elliott leaves chief medical officer role (41)
- ‘COVID-19 is alive and well’ (31)
- Transit fares are thrown under the bus (23)
- Building market remains red-hot (21)
- ‘Minor catastrophe’ of fire sees resort evacuated (17)
- New OCP envisions taller buildings, land for housing (16)
- NVD makes huge donation to university (12)
- Key artery to remain closed into June (10)