It’s been 35 years since you left us; we’ve carried on and made full lives in the Yukon, with an abundance of family, great friends, and personal successes. Thanks to you dad, for taking the journey north so many years ago. You’d be proud of us today.
Remembering you has been the easy part,
we do it every day.
Missing you is the heartache
that never goes away.
Greatly loved and missed,
Curtis, Cary and families
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- YG employees contemplate a new reality (79)
- Many corrections workers on leave, YEU says (51)
- You’re offside with hockey trip, Liberals told (28)
- Some health rules will be slightly relaxed (27)
- YG has ‘bungled’ consultation: YP (17)
- Silver offers frank critique of sitting, parties (16)
- Liberals had ‘unprecedented poor performance’ (15)
- ‘There are definitely growing pains,’ White says (11)