The family of Gregory Paul Woodfine is deeply saddened and shocked by his sudden passing on June 26th, 2022, at Whitehorse General Hospital, after an intense battle with brain cancer.
Greg will be lovingly remembered and forever missed by his three beautiful daughters Madison, Bernice and Sophie, his wife Stefanie, his father Ken as well as numerous relatives and friends.
No service is planned, there will be a private ceremony for scattering his ashes instead.
We appreciate your love and support during this difficult time.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Man accused of weapons, drug offences (33)
- Pillai met with fellow immigration ministers (21)
- YP repeats call for fuel tax suspension (16)
- Traffic infrastructure is falling behind: councillor (16)
- Whistle Bend’s expansion takes another step (14)
- Reinstate doctor recruitment post, YP urges (14)
- Officials recommend help for Yukon Cares (13)
- Panel includes Yukon University educator (11)