It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Glen Doumont on March 2, 2022 at the age of 65. He will be lovingly remembered by his wife Sharon, son JJ (Jen), and his grandsons Landon and Jackson. The family would like to thank the ER staff for their care and compassion. A Celebration of Life will take place this summer.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Elliott leaves chief medical officer role (41)
- ‘COVID-19 is alive and well’ (31)
- Transit fares are thrown under the bus (23)
- Building market remains red-hot (21)
- ‘Minor catastrophe’ of fire sees resort evacuated (17)
- NVD makes huge donation to university (12)
- New OCP envisions taller buildings, land for housing (11)
- Key artery to remain closed into June (9)