Ed passed suddenly on May 24, 2022
He was predeceased by his parents, Edward George and Bertha, brothers Jim, Ross & Bob, sister Jean & son Dwight. He is survived by his brother Dick and sister Lea, daughter Donna (Orville), son Gregory, granddaughters Ayslin (Chris) & Jennalea (Nic), favourite daughter-in-law Brenda, special friend Maureen, and numerous nieces and nephews.
Ed had been a part of the North for many years & had acquired many friendships during that time. He was a kind, gentle, funny & a (mostly) patient man. Ed could fix anything without a thing to fix it with, a true Saskatchewan farmer's son!
Ed will be dearly remembered & greatly missed.
Because of Ed’s love of animals, in lieu of flowers, please donate to Humane Society Yukon or Mae Bachur Animal Shelter.
A celebration of Ed's life will be held on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, from 1pm to 4pm, at the Lewis Hall in the basement of the Whitehorse United Church, 601 Main Street, Whitehorse, Yukon.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Secondary school to receive new name (36)
- Liberals ‘politicizing’ top doctor job, Yukon Party says (34)
- Leaders’ forum was held in Old Crow (15)
- Discovery ‘a powerful and moving experience’ (14)
- Direct busing changes to off-ramp: councillor (12)
- High waters still a concern in rural Yukon (8)
- Please join us for the Celebration of Life Jim Logan (2)
- Yukon River Quest engages risk management consultant (2)