It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of our dear sister, Denise Marie Levesque.
Denise died peacefully on September 15, 2022 at the age of 72 after a brief stay in Vancouver General Hospital.
We would like to thank the doctors, nurses and staff at both Whitehorse General Hospital and Vancouver General Hospital for their unwavering care and compassion shown towards our sister.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy cay be shared at: Vancouver Memorial Services and Crematorium website obituaries.
The Levesque Family
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- Realigned fines proposed for maintenance bylaw (23)
- Rally goers protest no-cause evictions, end of rent caps (22)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Quotas called outfitting industry’s ‘lifeblood’ (13)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)