It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Dean McGuire December 18, 2021.
Dean has gone to join Alice, his wife of 70 years, who also recently passed away.
We will remember Dean as a man of many miles. He was a long haul trucker along the Alaska Highway, making friends from Edmonton to Inuvik.
Dean was a hard worker, who helped many people from all walks of life.
Dean will be deeply missed by family and many friends.
The family will hold a tea in the spring.
Date and time to follow.
Rest In Peace Dean
Till we meet again
The family would like to express special thanks to all the staff at Copper Ridge Long Term Care Facility for giving Dean the loving care he received during his stay. He always expressed how well everyone took care of him. We are extremely grateful.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Release’s timing called ‘spineless, greasy’ (59)
- Teachers, parents called ‘shocked’ by decision (36)
- YG’s Facebook post on firewood ignited indignation (31)
- Yukon political parties assess Quebec’s plans for fines (29)
- YG comments on news release’s timing (23)
- Whistle Bend needs a fire hall: councillor (17)
- COVID outbreak reported at Copper Ridge Place (13)
- Woman apprehended after RCMP chase (10)