Loving husband, father, grandfather & great-grandfather, you will always be in our hearts.
A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest, God broke our hearts to prove to us that he only takes the best.
He is survived by sisters Judith Kalles and Reilly Kalles, children Rebecca Meng, Johanna Nugent (John Hanchar), Nathan Kalles (Deanna), Aaron Kalles, Jeffrey Kalles; grandchildren Dusten Meng, Robyn O' Brien, Douglas Kalles, Taran Nugent, Cassandra Hanchar; great-grandchild Jordyn Meng.
He is predeceased by his parents Elroy and Eileen Kalles, and loving wife Alice.
The Kalles family would like to extend our sincere thanks to all the people that helped and provided support during our time of loss.
In Lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Diabetes Assoc. or the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
The family also wants to express their sincere appreciation to the staff of Whistle Bend Place; our gratitude goes beyond words.
Celebration of life will be held at Watson Lake Recreation Centre on 15th of October at 2:00 p.m. Refreshments to follow.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- A premier Pillai wouldn’t call a snap election (33)
- MLAs approve motion on statutory holiday (20)
- NDP dissatisfied with work on wetland policy (14)
- Altercation ensued after gunman entered premises (12)
- Annual campaign to end violence begins (11)
- Parties offer takes on the fall sitting (9)
- Liberals set date for leadership vote as Pillai lures support (6)
- Be careful with forming ice, city warns (5)