David was born October 31, 1982 in Whitehorse Yukon. He was very passionate about watching and keeping up with all sports especially football, hockey, baseball and basketball. He was always up for a political debate, not that you'd ever win these with him. David loved spending time and attending family events and when he wasn't with his family, he was with his friends creating more memories.
David is survived by Henry Bauernfeind (Father), Bev Bauernfeind (Mom), Cher, Richelle, Chantelle and Kendra (Sisters), Laura (Daughter), numerous grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. He is pre-deceased by Laura Dornian (Mother) and Fergus (Brother).
A celebration of life will be held on
Saturday, August 27, 2022,
at the Gold Rush Inn from 2-6 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be given to an education trust fund for David's daughter Laura Dornian at Scotia bank.
Add your comments or reply via Twitter @whitehorsestar
In order to encourage thoughtful and responsible discussion, website comments will not be visible until a moderator approves them. Please add comments judiciously and refrain from maligning any individual or institution. Read about our user comment and privacy policies.
Your name and email address are required before your comment is posted. Otherwise, your comment will not be posted.
- Council opts to pump $11 million into Games (38)
- Minister unveils anti-inflation assistance measures (37)
- Power, firewood rebates unveiled (31)
- Subdivision’s growth raises traffic anxieties (25)
- Climate Leadership Council’s report lauded (23)
- Moderna bivalent shots imminent (20)
- Ta’an Kwach’an Council pursues housing plan (20)
- NDP proposes trio of affordability measures (19)